Hayden Panettiere

ET1062

Yes, Hayden might be young and pert chested but you guys are right, I much prefer Susan, ancient with big floppy cans hanging down to her knees.

time will tell if her two cans can oust Danny two goals last night. Hayden only brought failure and collapse, agreed.

Let's be fair and post a pic of when she was Hayden's age:

You found a pic of her that isn't in sepia tone or B&W? ;)

Seriously though - Sarandon is 61, so to go back to when she was 18, you'd be looking at 1965 - when she was in college. She didn't get her first role until 1970, in "Joe." (Thank you Wikipedia.)

There is a NSFW pic AT THIS LINK (she's in a bathtub but is mostly covered up) that is probably closest to Hayden's current age. (By my math Susan would be about 24 in this movie.)

Let's be fair and post a pic of when she was Hayden's age:

This is as close as you can get (Joe, 1970, Susan was 24 when released, 8 years older than Hayden is):

post-1053-1211211726_thumbjpg

(Her hair was covering everything in this pic, but to be family-friendly, I added a bar anyway. Search for "Susan Sarandon" and "Joe" if you want to see ones where it is not covering.)

Edit: too slow again.

Toucha toucha toucha touch me

I want to be dirty

She was such a slut.
transvestite from transsexual Transylvania

my first (and only) experience at one of those showings still haunts and confuses me. at the marking of the "toast," someone yelled out in the theater "awwhh, who buttered their toast?!" to which a throaty broad rejoined from another part of the theater, "that ain't butter!" gales of laughter followed. i laughed along, but didn't get the joke for another 1/2 hour, easily. in hindsight, the joke was probably a set piece.

my experience was undoubtedly shaped by the fact that i was only 14. and naive. and sober.

HYPOCRATES

Tim: Oh Susan, how I do hate America!

Susan: I know Tim, every tree our awful country cuts down is one less that we can hug.

Tim: I agree, maybe the poor working folks need to have more money taken out of their paychecks.

Susan: Oh yes Tim, they can not be trusted to spend their money as they like.

Tim: So what do you say Susan, take our millions of dollars and our private jet around the world to save it?

Susan: Oh Tim, what a good idea, we can stop this awful global warming if we do!

post-725-1211240635_thumbjpg

While I was the one that started the original Hayden thread last year, I posted it because it was a photo of a cute young star of a hit show photo'ed with the Cup. I never imagined it to grow to what it did. I also know she brought little to no luck to the team.

Many of you have stated that she looks like a little girl and we need a replacement so I have joined into this thread to add my choices for her replacement. In no particular order, then, here are my suggestions:

1. Any woman in the Robert Palmer Simply Irresistible video
    For those of you not a teen in the '80s (and those of you that were and want a refresher), here's the video:
    M3geoXOdnJQ&hl=en
  2. Any woman in a Patrick Nagel print
    For those not familiar, here are a few selecetions:
    post-733-1211258089_thumbpng post-733-1211258121_thumbpng
    post-733-1211258110_thumbpng
  3. Iconic and classic pin-up girl Bettie Page
    For those of you that haven't seen the sexiest woman ever, here are a few samples:
    post-733-1211258361_thumbpng post-733-1211258391_thumbpng
    post-733-1211258377_thumbpng
    And considering she is now in her 80's, no one should have a gripe about her age...

Again, these are just my suggestions.

While I was the one that started the original Hayden thread last year, I posted it because it was a photo of a cute young star of a hit show photo'ed with the Cup. I never imagined it to grow to what it did. I also know she brought little to no luck to the team.

Many of you have stated that she looks like a little girl and we need a replacement so I have joined into this thread to add my choices for her replacement. In no particular order, then, here are my suggestions:

Iconic and classic pin-up girl Bettie Page

Thanks, SW. Those were halcyon days for sex symbols, boy -- I mean, you know, back when pin-ups looked like actual women ... hot as Hades, to be sure -- but also real.

For my own part, though, I think the next SS pin-up should be a woman who's been photographed with the Cup, as Ms. Panettiere had been. It also didn't hurt that Hayden P. appeared to have some pedigree as a hockey fan (the Rangers), having grown up in the Orange/Rockland County area.

With those criteria in mind, we could turn our attention to the fair Kristen Bell.

post-760-1211282637_thumbjpg

Bell's from Michigan. And in a small irony: I think she was on that NBC show with Hayden Panettiere?

Oh, and I will keep an eye out for pictures of Ms. Bell licking the Cup. ;)

Thanks, SW. Those were halcyon days for sex symbols, boy -- I mean, you know, back when pin-ups looked like actual women ... hot as Hades, to be sure -- but also real.

Real? Half of his post consisted of cartoon imaginary women!

HYPOCRATES

Tim: Oh Susan, how I do hate America!

Susan: I know Tim, every tree our awful country cuts down is one less that we can hug.

Tim: I agree, maybe the poor working folks need to have more money taken out of their paychecks.

Susan: Oh yes Tim, they can not be trusted to spend their money as they like.

Tim: So what do you say Susan, take our millions of dollars and our private jet around the world to save it?

Susan: Oh Tim, what a good idea, we can stop this awful global warming if we do!

Please save this stuff for another site. I come here to talk hockey.

And i live in a flood zone, Global warming is real :doh:

I hate to nitpick, but they are paintings and prints but most definately not cartoons. No one would call a (Peter Paul) Rubens or (Charles Dana) Gibson girl a cartoon. Paintings of actual women can be just as sexy (or moreso) than the original woman, in my opinion. What TAS meant, I believe, when he said "real" he was referring to the lack of silicone, plastic, botox, and other "enhancements" that are so common in today's "sex symbols."

Also, Nagel, in his artwork, always started with a photograph of a real woman and would continue simplifying it to get down to the true beauty and simple grace of the female form. The women in his work exude sexiness without being outlandish or trashy. His work was featured (until his untimely death at 38 of a heart attack in 1984) as the illustrations used in Playboy for the "Playboy Advisor" columns. Some of his models include Joan Collins, Joanna Cassidy and Playmates Cathy St. George, Tracy Vaccaro and Shannon Tweed. All of them were sex symbols of thier time and most (if not all) had few to no "enhancements" (at the time - this has likely changed as they aged).

I hate to nitpick, but they are paintings and prints but most definately not cartoons. No one would call a (Peter Paul) Rubens or (Charles Dana) Gibson girl a cartoon. Paintings of actual women can be just as sexy (or moreso) than the original woman, in my opinion. What TAS meant, I believe, when he said "real" he was referring to the lack of silicone, plastic, botox, and other "enhancements" that are so common in today's "sex symbols."

Also, Nagel, in his artwork, always started with a photograph of a real woman and would continue simplifying it to get down to the true beauty and simple grace of the female form. The women in his work exude sexiness without being outlandish or trashy. His work was featured (until his untimely death at 38 of a heart attack in 1984) as the illustrations used in Playboy for the "Playboy Advisor" columns. Some of his models include Joan Collins, Joanna Cassidy and Playmates Cathy St. George, Tracy Vaccaro and Shannon Tweed. All of them were sex symbols of thier time and most (if not all) had few to no "enhancements" (at the time - this has likely changed as they aged).

Damn, one small smarta$$ joke really hit a nerve. Thanks for the art history lesson.

I hate to nitpick, but they are paintings and prints but most definately not cartoons.

fwiw - i loved both of these posts.

Damn, one small smarta$$ joke really hit a nerve. Thanks for the art history lesson.

The tough part with forums is that you cannot tell a persons attitude from type. I was not angry with your response. I just saw it as an opportunity to describe that type of art a bit. Nagel was a great artist that inspired many people and I love and often imitate his work. For example, here is a piece I did of Selma Blair (Hellboy, Mean Girls) using Adobe Illustrater and a photo I found online. I included the photo so you could see what I started with. I started this last night and finished up this morning. It took about 3 hours in total.

Selma Blair by Weasel

The tough part with forums is that you cannot tell a persons attitude from type. I was not angry with your response. I just saw it as an opportunity to describe that type of art a bit. Nagel was a great artist that inspired many people and I love and often imitate his work. For example, here is a piece I did of Selma Blair (Hellboy, Mean Girls) using Adobe Illustrater and a photo I found online. I included the photo so you could see what I started with. I started this last night and finished up this morning. It took about 3 hours in total.

Selma Blair by Weasel

Are you talking about the Lindsay Lohan movie? I don't think she was in that one

Archived