GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

I think, just from seeing their faces (including lindy's) that something clicked. There was fire like we haven't seen all year, especially from lindy. I'm going out on a limb right now and i'm going to predict a good solid road win for the sabres. 3-1. LETS GO BUFFALO!

Tonight Vanek, Pomminstein and Connolly carry the team... Long game, lots of fights and travel put Sabres on slow legs... Sundin out is definitely a plus.

Looking at last night's team, wow are we REALLY young now:

Weber, Funk, Sekera, Kaleta, Bernier.. Throw in the young vets of Vanek, Roy, Miller and Pomminstein.

Should be a great game tonight - playoff atmosphere for sure. I'll have to dust off my Sabres jersey to watch the game at my local sports bar ... conveniently located in the heart of Leafs Nation .... which should make for a fun night.

Random Asides:

* For those complaining about losing all their posts .... at least you weren't erased from existence!

* Paille is in danger of hitting 20 goals. Decent value for $585K

* Missed the CAR game last night, but nothing covers up having a D being held together with duct tape and gum like potting seven goals

* Nice to see Bernier back on the scoresheet .... he was on track to be a first-ballot hall-of-famer after his first game against the Preds and then seemed to disappear

Should be a great game tonight - playoff atmosphere for sure. I'll have to dust off my Sabres jersey to watch the game at my local sports bar ... conveniently located in the heart of Leafs Nation .... which should make for a fun night.

Random Asides:

* For those complaining about losing all their posts .... at least you weren't erased from existence!

* Paille is in danger of hitting 20 goals. Decent value for $585K

* Missed the CAR game last night, but nothing covers up having a D being held together with duct tape and gum like potting seven goals

* Nice to see Bernier back on the scoresheet .... he was on track to be a first-ballot hall-of-famer after his first game against the Preds and then seemed to disappear

thank you for reregistering... was this your previous screen name?

Boston 1 - Flyers 0 about six minutes remaining first period

I suppose it would be nice for Boston to win... but with one a one point diff, does it really matter who wins this one? Let's just pray for a regulation outcome.

BTW .. Good to be back, though my fat 50+ posts are now back to super loser level. I was just getting going. Also Mill.. get that new av back up!

I suppose it would be nice for Boston to win... but with one a one point diff, does it really matter who wins this one? Let's just pray for a regulation outcome.

BTW .. Good to be back, though my fat 50+ posts are now back to super loser level. I was just getting going. Also Mill.. get that new av back up!

I think everyone is lamenting the loss of all of their posts. Now I have to get back over 1000 as well.

:o

I'm getting pretty tired of all these three point games as well. It's making standings really interesting and going to make these next 10 extremely important. I'm looking for another good offensive game tonight. Hopefully they didn't use all they had saved up last night. Should be a good match with all our rookies and them having Mats out of the line up. Buffalo 3-1.

Archived