GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Can I ask our team to Just keep fighting and winning, this is "our playoffs"guys! have fun, is like we need to win "4 out of a series of 7" and then "3 out of 5 "right after; (if I'm right we have 12 games left in regular season) to get to the next round, we juts got to earn it! and 7 wins out of 12 games will make it; now if we can get at least 2 OTLoss from the other 5 games, wouldn't hurt at all! but I'm deraming, I guess!

if we don't make it in so be it! we didn't deserve it!

Can I ask our team to Just keep fighting and winning, this is "our playoffs"guys! have fun, is like we need to win "4 out of a series of 7" and then "3 out of 5 "right after; (if I'm right we have 12 games left in regular season) to get to the next round, we juts got to earn it! and 8 wins out of 12 games will make it;

if we don't make it in so be it! we didn't deserve it!

To the Admin team: my previous screen name was "Cyber Sabre ?'', and no, I'm not asking to get my freak&^g 5 previous posts back, it is always a new start for me anyway!

Go Sabres! Go Roy!!

To the Admin team: my previous screen name was "Cyber Sabre ?'', and no, I'm not asking to get my freak&^g 5 previous posts back, it is always a new start for me anyway!

Go Sabres! Go Roy!!

Either Server problems are preventing more peole to post in the game thread for one long hour? or...my posts stink?? :unsure:

What a traitor Harry Neale is!

Who is doing color with RJ?

He's been doing leaf games way before he ever did Sabre games, I have always hated him............Sounds like he is been held against his will, while he makes mediocre comments about the game.

Archived