GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Thank YOU wjag! Your awesome sarcasm! REALLY! I stepped outside to do some work with a vessel and my mind was wandering... All I kept thinking is please don't blow this! I came back in and 6-2, 6 freaking 2 BABY!!!!

Really strange how they (Sabres) harness negative thoughts!!! :lol: :lol:

Wow!

At the time of my comment, the Sabres were leading 3-2. Toronto was storming the Sabres. The Sabres only had 3 SOGs at the time in the third period. You got the feeling that they were letting the Leafs right back into the game. I just wanted a few shifts in the Leaf's zone. And then within a minute of me posting that, Pomminiville started that 3 on 1 into the zone and scored the back breaker.

Vanek had 9:05 TOI last night. He had the fewest minutes of ALL the Sabres last night.

What ever he did, he is definitely in the doghouse. How can you bench one of your star players in the midst of a playoff run? And if you are a head coach and you feel the need to, that should speak volumes about what the true situation is.

Vanek had 9:05 TOI last night. He had the fewest minutes of ALL the Sabres last night.

What ever he did, he is definitely in the doghouse. How can you bench one of your star players in the midst of a playoff run? And if you are a head coach and you feel the need to, that should speak volumes about what the true situation is.

This Just reaffirms my belief that DR & LQ could not have cared less what Lindy thought about matching the offer. The conversation probably went something like this...

Lindy...I have some reservations about Vanek and his willingness to play hard all the time.

LQ...Jesus Lindy, I am getting my ass kicked over the Briere and Drury fiasco. We don't have a choice but to match the offer.

DR...Actually Larry we do have a choice...

LQ...Darcy, we HAVE to match the offer!

DR...Hey Lindy, we're going to match the offer. Vanek is yours. Make it work!

LQ...Good to see we are all on the same page. Now let me get back to my hockey innovations.

LQ...Good to see we are all on the same page. Now let me get back to my hockey innovations.

LQ: What if, instead of penalty boxes, we suspend players above the ice for two minutes?

Archived