GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

I don't see why Kaleta should ever be sent back down to Rochester.

I can't imagine the scenario that that happens... I call him the whirling dirvish.. He changes a game all by himself. On that last goal, he crushed the Dman.. He took the guy out of the play which allowed an overload in front of the net.

KALETA MUST NEVER BE SENT DOWN...

I can't imagine the scenario that that happens... I call him the whirling dirvish.. He changes a game all by himself. On that last goal, he crushed the Dman.. He took the guy out of the play which allowed an overload in front of the net.

I bet there is a trade this off season where the Sabres send a forward somewhere to get a defenseman.

Oh crap, I'm starting to believe again :unsure:

lol, just when you think "good, they're out of the playoffs. I'm pissed, but can live with it." They go off and put together 4 good periods of hockey :lol: :lol:

Still alot of game to play, but the lead is nice I'd be more comfortable with a 4 or 5 to 1 lead]

//off topic... I love how everyone's post counts were pretty much halved and they lost standing, but me, I post so infrequently, I have half my posts, yet, I stay a third liner

Right on the money. This guy is a difference maker every night. He consistantly draws penalties and is one of the few big hitters left on this team. Just goes to show you what happens when a Sabre fan gets to play for his favorite team. Nobody is working harder than he is out there.

Also.. loving this game so far. Feel free to believe!

Right on the money. This guy is a difference maker every night. He consistantly draws penalties and is one of the few big hitters left on this team. Just goes to show you what happens when a Sabre fan gets to play for his favorite team. Nobody is working harder than he is out there.

Also.. loving this game so far. Feel free to believe!

I love that his favorite player is Michael Peca. This kid was watching the playoff runs just like us. He knows what it means to be a Sabres fan AND a Sabres player.

I don't know about anyone else but I think that these lines are where they finally need to be. Tons of energy coming from all the lines and they are all playing great both ways. I like the look of Funk, Weber and Sekera. I know that not a lot has been happening in there end the past 4 periods but when it is, they are making smart simple plays. Going to be good if we build those guys up even more for next year.

Personally, I think Lindy should take it a step further than that. There's a few games left in April... Give 'im the C. If they make the playoffs and they have a decent run, let 'im keep it next year. I would really, really like to see Lindy give it to him or Sekera or Weber. A no more of the quasi-leader of the month club crap.

He knows what it means to be a Sabres fan AND a Sabres player.

My biggest peeve is when i feel like i care more about these games than the players do. That will never happen with Kaleta. He's one of us. Saint Francis HS alum (like me). Though about 20 years after me.

There is a paucity of shots in this game...

Antropov and Colaiacova are out for Toronto. They are definitely skating with a short bench...

Kotalik drops Wellwood... PK time..

You have got to like the way Buffalo is skating in this game..

This game reminds me a lot of the Buffalo-Pitt game from this week.. Toronto, like Buffalo in that game, can't control the puck. Toronto is sloppy so far and is being schooled... Maybe they were watching Tiger today and are just making plans..

It's amazing how team play down the stretch when their back are against the wall. I think it's still going to be tough to get into the playoffs.

I'll tell you what. When Miller gets some defensive support, his game really picks up. I know that may seem obvious, but he's one of those goalies who seems to need to get into a rhythmn first, then is tough as heck. For a guy who has played 25 in a row and understands he has no chance of taking a rest because his backup sucks, he has been playing up to task.

I think if he was going to be sent down, it would have happened already. No need to worry.

The only thing about Kateta is he needs to take some Rob Ray/Andrew Peters fighting lessons. Because of his play, he is already starting to get a reputation of a guy who will agitate, but not fight. Someone's going to cheap shot him soon and since he's not a name player, the NHL won't do crap.

Archived