Sabres To Unveil Jerseys Today!

PTS

I find it hard to believe they have added yet another color in the form of light blue. Per the leaked logo sheet, there are already alot of colors listed:

PMS Blue 282

PMS Yellow 1235

PMS Silver 430

PMS Metallic Silver 877

PMS Red 186

Color Chart I Made

(Please note colors will vary from moniter to moniter - printing it may be the best way to view them.)

The color chart I made using the hexidecimal codes I found on Pantone's color conversion chart. I made this to get the colors as close as possible to realistic seeing as the leaked logo posted online could be not the best representation of the colors listed on the bottom of it.

Now if the stripe referred to SabresFanInTexas's post was one of the silvers rather than light blue, I'd believe it.

Edit: Sorry, just saw your edit after I posted this.

dude - you just submitted a color chart! Don't get me wrong, am I just as much involved with what will happen with this jersey thing, but patent websites, color charts.....imagine if we could accomplish what may potentially happen this afternoon at 4pm as we could in Buffalo politics!

dude - you just submitted a color chart! Don't get me wrong, am I just as much involved with what will happen with this jersey thing, but patent websites, color charts.....imagine if we could accomplish what may potentially happen this afternoon at 4pm as we could in Buffalo politics!

I was disaapointed in the gold color looking orange and heard that quite a bit, so I just looked up the official Pantone colors to see what they actually looked like. I made the chart to show people it was less orange than it looked. I have no problem, personally, with the color choices at all.

FYI,

As of this afternoon, even the lower level Sabres employees do not know what is going to happen. I don't mean janitors, but people in the adminstrative offices. It appears that whatever the Sabres have planned is pretty hush hush.

Ironic because the initial leak has already screwed their marketing.

I can only hope, if the slug is true and revealed today, that on a slow sports day ESPN Sports Center just rips it apart.

Sorry, espn will be too busy talking about why Arod should be traded. Then they'll cut to John Kruk and he'll say something stupid.

I just recieved word from a friend that old blue and gold jersey will be 3rd jersey for 15 games this year.

I've heard this rumor as well in the last month. But my question is will be it be our old away solid blue jersey or the old home white jersey?

My bet would be since most if not all 3rd jerseys are colored now, that it's the solid blue jersey. Honestly I thought that one was pretty lame and much more dated than the white B&G jersey. So I hope that it's a spruced up version (but I'm sure it won't be).

I've heard this rumor as well in the last month. But my question is will be it be our old away solid blue jersey or the old home white jersey?

My bet would be since most if not all 3rd jerseys are colored now, that it's the solid blue jersey. Honestly I thought that one was pretty lame and much more dated than the white B&G jersey. So I hope that it's a spruced up version (but I'm sure it won't be).

IIRC, all alternates have to be dark colored now; the NHL used the dark 3rd jerseys as the reason to switch the home/road colors. Teams can use their regular dark home or dark 3rd jersey, while the visiting team needs only bring their white uniforms.

I'm still waiting to hear whether or not they are going with the Banana Slug and the old jerseys or the red and black and the old jerseys

Archived