whadya think of this banner?

SDS

Youe mean, we are going to see Deluca's mug everytime we visit our this forum?

Don't even joke about that, but if you could get a pick of him that would rotate 180 degrees every couple minutes, it might work.

As for the Banner, I like #3. I think its better to use a player from today since this is more of a board that discusses the Sabres today, not about the past.

Maybe putting a faded old logo on one side with a faded current logo on the other would be good to tie the "tradition" into the banner. But is their really a point, cause in the next couple months it will just have to get changed again

So, when the new logo becomes official, are you going to change it to have either the ladies being attacked by an oversized banana slug...?

Am the only one that has a different image in mind upon hearing these sentiments?

I dont think there are enough.....

put more in there...

or maybe a sabres logo on the right blended in

There's that big block of blue space on the right, so it might as well be used. I say invert the picture of the girls and fill that space. 4 is better than 2.

There's that big block of blue space on the right, so it might as well be used. I say invert the picture of the girls and fill that space. 4 is better than 2.

that block of space is there because it expands with your browser window. The actual banner is already 835 pixels wide which is probably too wide as it is.

that block of space is there because it expands with your browser window. The actual banner is already 835 pixels wide which is probably too wide as it is.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet. You're avatar would make a good banner.

:unsure:

Found them on the net.... did you have a better picture? ;)

Corp had a pretty good one from the game that he NBF and PTR went too. She was in the B/G uni, too!

Link...

:D

Not sure if I want to see them at work, but at home... Can different skins have different headers?

Maybe a pic of elcrusho with a pic of his cup?

Corp had a pretty good one from the game that he NBF and PTR went too. She was in the B/G uni, too!

Link...

:D

Not sure if I want to see them at work, but at home... Can different skins have different headers?

Maybe a pic of elcrusho with a pic of his cup?

Do you think having females in the banner is NSFW? I wouldn't have thought that was a problem for the type of picture that is up there now...

Most candid shots are not banner ready. Corp's shot is cute, but there is no way to cut her out and make it look decent. Pics need to be close, heads need to be close together and around the same level, smiles and looking at the camera helps too...

and yes, different skins can have different headers.

elcrusho took his cup page down, so I was SOL.

Do you think having females in the banner is NSFW? I wouldn't have thought that was a problem for the type of picture that is up there now...

Most candid shots are not banner ready. Corp's shot is cute, but there is no way to cut her out and make it look decent. Pics need to be close, heads need to be close together and around the same level, smiles and looking at the camera helps too...

I think you need to contact Elcrusho for a good pick of him with his cup (also preferably with some ladies too) to add to the Banner. That caup was a symbol around here for the board and the Sabres playoff run. Its a part of Sabres History right now.

I just remembered Corp's picture as being pretty funny. When I hunted it down, I realized it was not really banner material, but still funny.

I've got a female boss across the hall, so I may be a little sensitive to it. Woman engineers are a little touchy about stuff like that... :blush:

I just remembered Corp's picture as being pretty funny. When I hunted it down, I realized it was not really banner material, but still funny.

I've got a female boss across the hall, so I may be a little sensitive to it. Woman engineers are a little touchy about stuff like that... :blush:

I've found that it's typically only the ugly ones. B-)

Archived