whadya think of this banner?

SDS

I think her hair is blocking the "B".

I'm paying too much attention to this (slow day). The B on the other girl's shoulder is low enough to make me think that you should be able to see right girl's shoulder B too. Anyway, I'll shut up now.

I'm paying too much attention to this (slow day). The B on the other girl's shoulder is low enough to make me think that you should be able to see right girl's shoulder B too. Anyway, I'll shut up now.

I believe the logo is sitting behind her shoulder, like the girl on the left.

It is behind her shoulder. Look at the placement of the "B" on the young woman on the right. It is directly above the "point" of the stripe. With the girl on the left you cannot see that point, so I assume her "B" is back behind her shoulder. My guess is that those sweaters are very large on a couple of smallish young ladies.

I like the ladies on the left. Good move. The slogan is clever... probably not true... but clever. :)

I knew you were going to say that, but I think every fan site is allowed their own view of the world... ;)

What am I missing? I still see the banner with Miller on the left and the chicks on the right ...

At the bottm left of the page, change the RSS setting to "Red & Black 100%" - I had the same issue until I changed that setting.

On another note, after seeing EC up there I have a question for those of you that would know: is this picture EC's son or EC 10 years ago? The skin tone genetics would be hard to explain if they were not somehow related...

EDIT: I really am a slow typist if you could figure it out before I could finish posting a reply...

What am I missing? I still see the banner with Miller on the left and the chicks on the right ...

Never mind ... I had it on the Blue and Gold skin ... I see it now in the red and black skin ...

Pretty impressed with myself I figured that out, not bad for an old guy ...

Better than me! I had the same trouble... :blush:

PA... why do you ALWAYS have to show that you are SO objective while still being a Sabre fan??? it gets annoying....

being an objective fan is good, but you take it to the Nth degree... relax

Hey, just offering up my random views on the world of Sabres hockey. I thought that was the point here. Sorry if I am too objective for you. Does the truth hurt? I just have a low tolerance for baloney. Again, my sincere apologies. :)

dude... the truth doesn't hurt, but you saying it doesn't make it true either way. That is one of those things that can never be measured, never... everyteam says stuff like that. EVERYONE knows this... just like every player no matter what they truely think will say "we have the best fans in the world" in an interview... it's all just hype and opinion, and everyone deep down knows that it may not REALLY be true... it's just one of those things that doesn't need to be contridicted with your opinion.

It's just soooo annoying how you have to be SUPER objective on EVERY point, even the points that I think EVERYONE knows may be a little suspect. Leave it alone dude, sheesh.

Be objective when some moron says, "Peters should play at least 18:00 minutes a game because fighting will put people in the seats, and no one will mess with our stars if he's on the ice." or something like "I think we should retire Turgeon's number, he was my favorite player and he was way better than...." or if someone proposes some dumb trade... those are the times to show what a non-homer you are, not when a message board proclaims to have the "hardest cheering fans in hockey"

Plus, I like the fact that Scott used that on the banner... should make people WANT that to be true and cheer even more....

Are we really arguing over this now? Jebus, hockey season needs to get here soon.

Oh, and I like how the right side of the banner stretches like SDS mentioned earlier. Right now on my monitor, it looks like El Crusho has a 10 foot wingspan.

Are we really arguing over this now? Jebus, hockey season needs to get here soon.

Oh, and I like how the right side of the banner stretches like SDS mentioned earlier. Right now on my monitor, it looks like El Crusho has a 10 foot wingspan.

that's awesome!

:lol:

that's awesome! - just like these videos from August 1st, 1981 on VH1 right now...

:lol:

Archived