WHL Final series

Sabres73

8 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

That's my worry.

I would like to see him outperform Krebs in camp but get sent down for seasoning and to improve his 200’ game. 
I’m talking about the 4C role here not the 3C that KA wants to hand to Krebs.

Another year and then one of Savoie, Kulich, Östlund or Wahlberg forces their way into the lineup. Savoie, Rosen and Kulich could all get looks during the season as the injuries hit.

Posted (edited)

Going home up 2-0 - Go Warriors! I don't believe they've ever made it to the Memorial Cup before. Savoie with one apple tonight. They're doing great for a team that only finished third in the eastern conference. You never know once you get in....

Edited by Sabres73

3 hours ago, Sabres73 said:

Going home up 2-0 - Go Warriors! I don't believe they've ever made it to the Memorial Cup before. Savoie with one apple tonight. They're doing great for a team that only finished third in the eastern conference. You never know once you get in....

Nope they never have.

18 minutes ago, Taro T said:

How in the world does a team playing in Moose Jaw end up the Warriors and not the Molars?

It's so friggin' obvious what they should've been called.

The name Moose Jaw comes from a Cree name for the place, moscâstani-sîpiy, meaning “a warm place by the river”. The first two syllables, moscâ-, sound remarkably like “moose jaw”.

The Warriors team were originally the Winnipeg Warriors before they relocated.

1 minute ago, pastajoe said:

The name Moose Jaw comes from a Cree name for the place, moscâstani-sîpiy, meaning “a warm place by the river”. The first two syllables, moscâ-, sound remarkably like “moose jaw”.

The Warriors team were originally the Winnipeg Warriors before they relocated.

It's a joke you hoser.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 5/11/2024 at 11:05 AM, French Collection said:

I would like to see him outperform Krebs in camp but get sent down for seasoning and to improve his 200’ game. 
I’m talking about the 4C role here not the 3C that KA wants to hand to Krebs.

Another year and then one of Savoie, Kulich, Östlund or Wahlberg forces their way into the lineup. Savoie, Rosen and Kulich could all get looks during the season as the injuries hit.

I would like to see him at 3C with Benson on his wing.

I have a co-worker in Portland (also originally from Buffalo). He went to game 2 in the series and said it was very noticeable each and every time Our Boy Savoie was on the ice. He said even the Portland crowd buzzed a little when he was out there. Look out, Rochester! We got another one for ya!

• Like (+1) 2