Sabres four points out on Easter morn?

PASabreFan

The only good thing coming Is i get to drink again on Easter 

10 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I still remember how Josh Mora looked at young Taylor Pyatt.

I remember when ville leino destroyed easter and buffalo signed him to a horrible contract lol

Posted (edited)

Night Train's call goes through but only because it's one number off from Travis'. A master impressionist who worked directly under Frank Caliendo, NT is able to convince Tay Tay to send nudies. From there, blackmail and a secret meetup at the Microtel just south of Springville. Outside? None other than Woody.

Edited by PASabreFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Then the Caps come to town on Tuesday. The Wings will have lost to Tampa the night before.

Sabres slide into a tie with Detroit, two back of Warshington.

Who logged in as @PASabreFan?   What is this?  Sarcasm veiled as optimism is my guess.  

So when Tay Tay comes out, she swoons when she sees Woody in his scrubs, stethoscope seductively hanging around his neck, his blond locks bathed in moonlight. "I need to be checked for STDs!" Woody obliges and Tay Tay is in the 300s with the good doc for the Caps game and at every game home or away after that. The Sabres catch fire and as Swifties buy up those BS hats, Bettmann sees his opportunity to sell hockey in the US once and for all. Every team around Buffalo in the standings starts losing on suspicious calls.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

So when Tay Tay comes out, she swoons when she sees Woody in his scrubs, stethoscope seductively hanging around his neck, his blond locks bathed in moonlight. "I need to be checked for STDs!" Woody obliges and Tay Tay is in the 300s with the good doc for the Caps game and at every game home or away after that. The Sabres catch fire and as Swifties buy up those BS hats, Bettmann sees his opportunity to sell hockey in the US once and for all. Every team around Buffalo in the standings starts losing on suspicious calls.

We need a Gram of Penicillin.... STATEpisode 4 Hello GIF by One Chicago

9 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Love that movie. You may already know this, but that’s Dave Grohl.

Had (have!) no idea what the movie was, nor that it was Dave Grohl.

I went searching for a "get behind me, satan" gif (which I did find), but could not resist the one I chose.

• Like (+1) 1