GDT/ Buffalo Sabres @ Edmonton Oilers Thurs. 3/21- 9pm MSG, ESPN+ and WGR Radio

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Well. This ones on Donnie. At some point you have to coach. That was a meltdown of epic proportions. Nada from coach except a bewildered look. On to the next one.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Well. This ones on Donnie. At some point you have to coach. That was a meltdown of epic proportions. Nada from coach except a bewildered look. On to the next one.

Yet Granato isn't held accountable.  I think every other team/owner/gm would have fired him a long time ago.

• Agree 5

Just now, Thorny said:

On the plus side, we won’t miss the playoffs with a positive goal differential 

Also on the plus side, you won’t have to do anymore mental gymnastics of how the Sabres can slide into the final playoff spot. Your days should be easier now. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Super Fan said:

If Don Granato is the head coach next season for the Buffalo Sabres the playoff drought will continue for the Sabres next season. I see no way that Terry Pegula is parting ways with Don Granato so the Sabres playoff drought will most likely continue. Again I hope I am wrong in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

I see nothing positive on the horizon, I will speak with my wallet. I renewed my season tickets late for this season literally two weeks before because I was so sick of the *****. Not going to do it this time

• Like (+1) 1

This team needs some type of veteran presence. Tuch, Skinner, and Girgs don’t count. Need guys with playoff experience to guide these younger players through the season because they know what it takes. This learn as a group thing is dumb.

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Also on the plus side, you won’t have to do anymore mental gymnastics of how the Sabres can slide into the final playoff spot. Your days should be easier now. 

The Hobbit Good Point GIF

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

So, lets see if I understand this.  The Sabres jumped out to a good start and a two goal lead, played hard for 2 period, and then folded when they got behind.

Coaching is definitely not the problem.

Watch the defensive zone coverage, power play strategy, and the opposing zone net-front presence.  Coaching is the problem.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

And if Adams is content to just run it back again next year? F'ing folly.

Oh he probably will.   Mofo doesn't know how to do anything else.  Asleep at the wheel again Rip Vyn Adams.

2 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

So, lets see if I understand this.  The Sabres jumped out to a good start and a two goal lead, played hard for 2 period, and then folded when they got behind.

Coaching is definitely not the problem.

To be honest they didn’t go downhill until goal 4 really. But that flukey 3rd goal probably set this up. After that it became a mad scramble to score and everything continued to backfire until they seemed to just give up

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I don’t see TP making any changes.  

Of course not, Adams and granato probably just need some more time to evaluate what they have before they make a few tweaks and turn into that Juggernaut Dynasty that we all expected when they Tanked for McDavid!

Just now, HumanSlinky39 said:

Sadly, I agree.

You know, there could be hope in the new COO. He could basically take some charts to Pegula's Florida compound and say "you know, Terry, if we put a good hockey team on the ice we could actually make money..."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

I see nothing positive on the horizon, I will speak with my wallet. I renewed my season tickets late for this season literally two weeks before because I was so sick of the *****. Not going to do it this time

You are going to miss out not being able to enjoy those upgrades being made in the offseason........

Imagine how great its going to be next year when you get to see the same players, coach and GM lose a game like this with replays shown on a new 'state of the art' scoreboard and non leaky roof!

• Thanks (+1) 1