GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Nashville Predators 3-7-2024 8pm MSG Radio 55

2 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

I honestly just love how you guys want our defense to play physical and strong in front of the net yet one of the guys who does it sucks because he doesn’t do it exactly the way you want. 

Id like Dahlin to stop knocking players into his goalies but at very least the intention to punish the offensive player is there.

I don’t care about his intent to punish because he should know better than knocking a player into his own goalie. He is suppose to be an elite defenseman. 

• Agree 1

Dearest Tiffany,

I recall with great clarity when the depression set in that ultimately changed my life forever.

The Commanders of my brigade and that of one in the Western New York territory decided it was best to swap yours truly and one of their soldiers. 

The very next day I joined my new company in one of their battles. At first I thought well of my new companions and my looseness served to reward me with early success.

However, half way through the battle I started to realize these soldiers were nothing like I had seen before. In brief, they fought no more composed or serious than a troupe of clowns sent onstage between dancers at a burlesque. 

My thoughts turned dark and set upon me like a heavy, opaque cloud. I knew then in an instant that any sincere effort toward a victory was futile. My life was doomed.

I pray this adds clarity to that portion of my career and I beg your forgiveness. 

I am forever yours,

Bowen

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

I honestly just love how you guys want our defense to play physical and strong in front of the net yet one of the guys who does it sucks because he doesn’t do it exactly the way you want. 

Id like Dahlin to stop knocking players into his goalies but at very least the intention to punish the offensive player is there.

Whatever. My bad. Yes, the Sabres are great and do nothing wrong. I just can't understand why they lose all the time.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, CallawaySabres said:

I think they need to sign Comrie to a five year deal at 6 million per year before someone sees the highlights of this game

Actually they need to trade him tomorrow while the highlights are fresh in GMs minds.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, pastajoe said:

It’s infuriating how many times the Sabres pass up a shot on goal to try to make the perfect play. Nashville just throws it on net and crashes for rebounds.

We are so tentative… Just shoot it on net.

Edited by Believer

Not sure I’ve seen low event hockey to this degree this year yet. I’ll try to stay awake for the 3rd but who knows ? Its only 7pm out here on the best coast. Zzzzz

Edited by bunomatic