Sabres Bad @ Home For 4 Straight Years - Make Changes

Night Train

This regime has had 3-4 years together as a staff and the same effort problems are still on this roster. Adams, Granato and staff need to be replaced by legit coaches/ GMs from at least winning organizations who know what it takes and don’t reward them if they haven’t made the playoffs yet.

• Like (+1) 2

Just for the heck of it:  82 game point pace at home vs. on the road:

Home      Away
2023-24:        71            88
2022-23:        76          106
2021-22:        80            70
2020-21:        55            50

I'm looking at that thinking how do I bottle the road team from last year?  Because other than that, they haven't been close to playoff pace.

23 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Just for the heck of it:  82 game point pace at home vs. on the road:

Home      Away
2023-24:        71            88
2022-23:        76          106
2021-22:        80            70
2020-21:        55            50

I'm looking at that thinking how do I bottle the road team from last year?  Because other than that, they haven't been close to playoff pace.

Yeah based on the above this is just another page in the 13 year long saga of futility. We’ve been bad everywhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/24/2024 at 1:48 PM, Sidc3000 said:

There shouldn’t be fans now. if the players are protesting the fans, the fans should protest the team. 

As a parent, finding anything cheap to take my kids to in this economy is worth it. I'll just boo them in my mind but I plan on taking my son to the red wings game for some cheap entertainment. Lucky for us every game here on out is a playoff game so they might give 100% effort on this day!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.