GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - Tue. 7 pm ET, Dec 19, 2023, MSG-B, BSOH 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Effort?

"They fell behind quickly after going up 1-0 and then it gets worse from there throughout. You still have to like that they came back in the 3rd with two goals. Showed a high compete level by not giving up 10 tonight. I talked to Matty Ellis during a pillow talk session and he said, "The power play scored so everyone should be not mad at me."

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

Only 9 against.  Probably not enough to get Don fired. 

I thought they should give him a full line up to see what they can do in January but it's time 

fire Granato tomorrow 

I want to see Donny resign in the postgame presser.

14 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Out of respect for RJ, the Sabres should remove the RJ patches from their jerseys.....RJ deserves so much better than to have his name associated with this absolute crap sandwich of a team tonight (or this season).

Next game....I may hold my nose and wish for a Leafs rout in hopes that it may be the final straw that breaks the back of management.

I won't be surprised if they play well and win.  Of course they will stink up the arena in their following game 

Okie Isn’t happy Mike Harrington’s questions. He asked if the team gave up on their coach and he said no we support Donny

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

Next game against the Leafs....would not be surprised if Leaf fans end up outnumbering Sabre fans in the building.  

That always happens

Just now, Sidc3000 said:

Okie Isn’t happy Mike Harrington’s questions. He asked if the team gave up on their coach and he said no we support Donny

KO is the Captain… He has to say that… Actions speak louder than words… 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I don't know if I've ever seen as many wide open, uncontested shots from between the hash marks as I have with this team this year.

You didn't watch them last year?

Seriously, the Sabres have not play structurely good defense since Ruff was here.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.