GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - Tue. 7 pm ET, Dec 19, 2023, MSG-B, BSOH ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

Spoonman

I'm hoping it gets to 10-1 or worse.ย 
players have bailed on Granato ย  Need some fan jerseys on the ice tonight ย ย 

fire Granato tonight and bring ย in someone and place the intern tag on them but can coach some sort of defensive system and make players accountable ย ย 
ย 

hire Brind'Amour in off seasonย 

Btw ย what coach plays his 40 goal scorer with a bad hand on the PK in a 6-1 game ???

ย 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Remember a couple years ago when Doug MacLean said he heard that Tortarellaโ€™s friend wanted to buy the Sabres? Is that guy still around?๐Ÿ˜€

I really think Pegula needs to go. Sabres need a new vision and new karma. Someone willing to put experienced NHL people in charge that know how to build winning, competitive teams.

Even if Adamโ€™s is forced to fire Granato nothing will change. Ellis, Mair or Appert will be the next coach

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Guava said:

Razor probably wants to go to the dressing room and pull a bunch of their shirts over their heads and start whaling on them with body shots.

I seriously don't know how he keeps his composure on the broadcast, I'd be dropping F bombs and getting fired

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I'm hoping it gets to 10-1 or worse.ย 
players have bailed on Granato ย  Need some fan jerseys on the ice tonight ย ย 

fire Granato tonight and bring ย in someone and place the intern tag on them but can coach some sort of defensive system and make players accountable ย ย 
ย 

hire Brind'Amour in off seasonย 

Btw ย what coach plays his 40 goal scorer with a bad hand on the PK in a 6-1 game ???

ย 

10-2ย 

8 minutes ago, Believer said:

Read the BN Online article written by Harrington and published midafternoon todayโ€ฆ KA gave full-throated support for DG and staff.

Of course...they can just come out and do whatever...spend no time preparing for games when they aren't at the rink, don't watch any video at home, be mentally out to lunch for games, etc...

ย 

No consequences. No accountability. No leadership.

• Like (+1) 2

I think Kevin Adams overplayed his hand on the โ€˜ players who want to be here โ€˜ front. I mean, come on. He had no choice. Everyone in the league is well aware of the clusterf&$k that TP has created. KA owes the fans a word. An observation. A simple gesture to let us know that what we are seeing is not part of the process because if it isโ€ฆsomeone needs to lose their job.

Edited by bunomatic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

So many facets need attentionโ€ฆย 

The 100 foot two line pass to the point at the wall exit strategyโ€ฆ needs rethinking, as one exampleโ€ฆ Usually leads to a turnover.

4 minutes ago, Nitro60 said:

I can tell by the tone of his voice that Razor is aggravated by their play.

Lol it only took being down by a million. Heโ€™s a genius. I stopped listening to Razor years ago, everyone should. Canโ€™t remember the last time when something useful actually came out of his mouth.ย 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.