GDT: Sabres @ VGK - Fri. 10 pm ET, Dec 15, 2023, MSG-B, SCRIPPS 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

Levi is never going back to Rochester.

Now they need to waive Comrie.

But his wife just had a baby.  No way KA waives a family guy like Eric.  Haven’t we learned anything yet about KA’s team management?  Family is the priority over winning.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

But his wife just had a baby.  No way KA waives a family guy like Eric.  Haven’t we learned anything yet about KA’s team management?  Family is the priority over winning.

He does not need the money. His father is worth at least a half billion dollars.

• Thanks (+1) 1

I stand corrected. What is this bi-polar jekyl and Hyde character flaw this team has. If they could ever figure out a way to play like they did tonight on a consistant basis they could be world beaters. But they lose big and lose me then win big and pull me back in. It’s maddening. Nice team win. Benson is money and everyone chipped in with lots of grit. Cousins layed a guy out then went in for a nice goal. And they wiped that smile off of jacky boys face. Good stuff.

• Like (+1) 3

This team truly is an enigma; you could honestly convince me we have two teams and that they alternate who's playing.

Just now, Claude Balls said:

I can see Benson turning into one of the most annoying players to play against. He has no fear, he is small, has great hands and he doesn't GAF. please don't ***** this up Kevyn. 

Benson could easily become something akin to either Skinner with Defensive play or even Marchand

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, pi2000 said:

This is the type of game they win and suck everyone back in... Like when they won in Boston not too long ago, and New York not long before that.

The. the players say something... this is how we have to play, we figured it out, we're good... then lay an egg against the Coyotes Saturday night.

Prove me wrong Sabres.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

They have it in them. I think they are nastier than they are letting themselves be. As soon as it got chippy, they stepped up.

This is where Krebsie is a major contributor.  There will come a day when he is Hinostroza and dropped by the team but right now they need him.  If he can improve his game a bit, maybe they keep him on.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

F U Jack 

LOL. Bro, you're just angry that I'm not still playing for your team. Check the box score. Guess who scored tonight? Oh, that's right. Check the standings. Vegas at the top. BuffaLOLOLOLO Sabres at the bottom. Gotta log off and finish showering. Peace out. - Jackie Boy

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.