GDT: Sabres @ Avs - Wed. 10 pm ET, Dec 13, 2023, TNT, MAX, ALT 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

2 minutes ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

Sadly, I agree. KA and DG seem inextricably linked. Granato is not the guy to push this team where they need to go. That is very clear at this point. The frustrating part is they will tease you with games that show what they're capable of, but Meatballs cannot get them to give that effort consistently. They look like wildly different teams from one game to the next. We'll just keep bouncing up and down and get the same post game platitudes every game.

^ This is spot on. Fire ***** Granato and his staff already. This is absolute garbage to watch. If I lived in Buffalo I would be holding a sign to fire the coaching staff.

Edited by SabresBillsFan
  • Agree 1

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

This is such an unlikable team outside of a few players. I despise what TP has turned this franchise into. 

A lot could change if you had a better coach along with some better assistants. I don’t like how Buffalo plays defense or lack of defense. Power needs to bulk up and gain a step or two. He seems slow and not tough enough. Buffalo looks like their is no system and its run and gun.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Wow, broadcasters were just talking about how Colorado has a favorable schedule upcoming. Then they mentioned how the Sabres just can't string any wins together. So they asked Panger, what's the vibe down there on the Sabres bench. He says, I don't know, it's a brand new storm. If that doesn't tell you how ***** up this team is, nothing will. I've given up myself. I will never witness the city Buffalo hoisting a Stanley Cup. 

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Wow, broadcasters were just talking about how Colorado has a favorable schedule upcoming. Then they mentioned how the Sabres just can't string any wins together. So they asked Panger, what's the vibe down there on the Sabres bench. He says, I don't know, it's a brand new storm. If that doesn't tell you how ***** up this team is, nothing will. I've given up myself. I will never witness the city Buffalo hoisting a Stanley Cup. 

I’m too old to hear this.  I want a Cup. Just one. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

I’m too old to hear this.  I want a Cup. Just one. 

Me too, but I'm not holding my breath. But to hear someone like Darren Pang, who I highly respect, say "it's a brand new storm" on the bench? That tells me a lot more than Cozens, Adams, Granato or clueless Pegula ever could. 

The guys on TNT are having a real hard time mentioning anything positive about the Sabres right now. I've never been more embarrassed to be a Sabres fan. They are laughing at the things Cozens said a few weeks ago. Not enough f you to their game. They're all laughing. I'm disgusted. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.