GDT: Sabres @ Avs - Wed. 10 pm ET, Dec 13, 2023, TNT, MAX, ALT 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

Insightful commentary from the panel 

when they weren’t laughing at the Sabres about accountability and how you choose to play. Also about the Sabres staff allowing these players to continue to make mistakes without fixing it. About how winning teams don’t allow players to get away with making mistakes over and over again. Are you listening Donnie ? Not sure this team has it in them. Its about time they start to hold each other accountable.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I wouldn't call what the Sabres did in that 1st period hitting. More like stumbling in to opponents as they watch the puck go in to their own net.

Besides, 3 of those recorded hits were on UPL as Olofsson and Dahlin worked him over in the crease before that 2nd Avalanche goal. I honestly tjought UPL had a bag of Dorritos on him, cause it Looked like they were mugging his ass.

I guess when all the Sabres are laying on the ice after tripping over each other there is no one left for the Avs to hit?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, bunomatic said:

when they weren’t laughing at the Sabres about accountability and how you choose to play. Also about the Sabres staff allowing these players to continue to make mistakes without fixing it. About how winning teams don’t allow players to get away with making mistakes over and over again. Are you listening Donnie ? Not sure this team has it in them. Its about time they start to hold each other accountable.

and as you point out, the coach as well

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bunomatic said:

Is this finally the type of national embarrassment that spurs action? I won't pretend to know what that action should be - but JFC ... seeing national broadcasters openly mocking your team, if that doesn't make something click somewhere in someone's head? Oy, we really are toast.

• Agree 2

Just now, ska-T Chitown said:

Is this finally the type of national embarrassment that spurs action? I won't pretend to know what that action should be - but JFC ... seeing national broadcasters openly mocking your team, if that doesn't make something click somewhere in someone's head? Oy, we really are toast.

are you listening to the TNT broadcast, Kevyn?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Believer said:

UPL outplayed… Sheesh

50 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

THAT's IT, UPL slides out of net..... I cant take this .... I am going to bed! 

Excuse GIF by MOODMAN

41 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Is UPL ok? 

39 minutes ago, French Collection said:

They’re playing like crap but UPL can’t make a save.

39 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Are we sure UPL still doesn't have the diarrheas?? 

38 minutes ago, Believer said:

Pull UPL… Give the team a message, Granato 

38 minutes ago, Cityo'Rasmii said:

GOAL our pullie

27 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

What will the TNT announcers say about the Sabres after this horrible first period?   It won’t be good.  

13 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

TNT guys laughing at Clifton and the Sabres pathetic effort

12 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

Lundquist says Sabres have no accountability.......ABSOLUTELY !!!!!

12 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Carter pointed out Krebs coasting on the first goal.

10 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Boy the TNT crew ripping Buffalo for a lack of accountability, weak minded, and unwilling to play defense. Said it was a frustrating team to watch. 

2 goalies are part of that TNT crew. Not one word about UPL. Lots to say about the guys in front of him. Hmmmm.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

@PromoTheRobotI

I don't mean to interrupt your copy paste post rant, however, I would have thought you read the book on me by now.....

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF 

2 goalies are part of that TNT crew. Not one word about UPL. Lots to say about the guys in front of him. Hmmmm.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.