GDT: Sabres @ Avs - Wed. 10 pm ET, Dec 13, 2023, TNT, MAX, ALT ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

Spoonman

3 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Well Erik wasn't being sat against his old team, the back up thing really doesn't make a difference

Ryan Johnson is better than Samuelsson, Clifton and Eric Johnson, sit one of the former.ย 
ย 

This is the exact reason why Levi should be sent down, He is going to play two games in nine days and if UPL gets Columbus next Tuesday that will be two in eleven days, thatโ€™s not proper development for a goaltender.ย 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Ryan Johnson is better than Samuelsson, Clifton and Eric Johnson, sit one of the former.ย 
ย 

This is the exact reason why Levi should be sent down, He is going to play two games in nine days and if UPL gets Columbus next Tuesday that will be two in eleven days, thatโ€™s not proper development for a goaltender.ย 

All of the old hockey guys preach accountability and earning your ice time.
This is a typical seniority move that I would expect in a unionized environment not a performance paid industry.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, French Collection said:

All of the old hockey guys preach accountability and earning your ice time.
This is a typical seniority move that I would expect in a unionized environment not a performance paid industry.

It took Donny until February/March to sit VO for better players , I hoped He would have learned from thatย 

12 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

11 PM here ... not way past my bedtime at puck drop, but 2 AM is pretty late for the puck pick up at the end.

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

SWORDS !!

ย 

@Sabres Fan in NSย I'll allow it, but only if you have your RJ radio and earpiece in when you go to bed!

image.png.15feba653a9f2ca09011184a6c6cfc94.png

• Awesome! (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

ย 

ย 

8 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

ย 

Levi got 3 games in a row, what makes you so sure that heโ€™ll get only 2 games in that stretch?

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Good evening teammates, Punch checking in. ย 
ย 

On TNT awaiting the switch from Boston v. Devils. ย Tons of commercials hurting my head.ย 
ย 

Go Sabres!!
Muscle Weightย 

At least we all get a reprieve from the 3 senior ladies sledding, reliving childhood. A feel good commercial, the first 100 showings, but those last 766 showings just reminded me that'll be me buying ass cushions for ya'll in a few years as we all go sledding while a young sabrespace crowd posts in our gdt's.

Last year the 12-14-2 Sabres beat a West Coast team at home on December 13th before going on a West Coast road trip where theyโ€™d extend their winning streak to 4 games beating Colorado, Arizona and Vegas and begin to turn their season around.ย 

This year, the 12-14-3 Sabres are coming off a win over a West Coast team at home before hitting the road heading to the West Coast on December 13th where they hope to extend their winning streak to 4 games by beating Colorado, Arizona and Vegas and begin to turn their season around.ย 

ย 

Go Sabres!ย 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, JohninMinn. said:

Must come out ready to play tonite. Nathan MacKinnon is no joke. He is the cheetah of the NHL.

Western swing is the time to gel. Hope Meatballs puts each line in a hotel room together and they spoon sleep.

Hey now! Spooning is the only way sleep!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.