GDT: Sabres @ Avs - Wed. 10 pm ET, Dec 13, 2023, TNT, MAX, ALT ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

Spoonman

17 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

Must come out ready to play tonite. Nathan MacKinnon is no joke. He is the cheetah of the NHL.

Western swing is the time to gel. Hope Meatballs puts each line in a hotel room together and they spoon sleep.

Guessing you arenโ€™t a Bills fans because lauding praise on scumbag of the universe, Hill, would not flow freely from your finger tips. ย 

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

We'll catch that "Cheetah" napping tonight, where our boy, "Robinson Carruso", will be right "behind" hip thrusting "All Night Long".

ย 

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

Sabres 5 - Avalanche 2

Our boys came to play, and play hard and deep for a full 60.

Robinson Blue Pill Powers....Activate!

Form of Giant Johnsons (Erik and Ryan of course)

Shape of Going to the Hole (Robinson, Tage, Skinnher and Peterkit until it squirts....through the legs and on to the G..oal spot)

Go Sabres!!!!!

You might need to "take care of business" before this game starts. You are heading down an uncomfortable path my friend. I would insert a certain Daffy Duck GIF, but that would make it more obvious than what I am already implying

ย 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.