GDT: Bruins @ Sabres - Nov 14, 2023 - 7:00pm, MSG/ESPN+📺WGR📻

LGR4GM

33 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

Just the mere suggestion of changes to the roster or coaching staff will draw the ire of many on this site!  Something needs to change.  Start at the top.  This team needs a gritty coach that will hopefully rub off on this mentally and physically soft team.    Too many players on this team display DG’s personality

I can attest to that! I got roasted for being on the fire Granato train. As well as the "no playoff spot by US Thanksgiving means no playoffs for this season" train. I stick to both statements however!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I wasn’t going to watch this one after the Bills game but my lady is sick and just went to bed so I tossed it on.

First scene is a replay, Power with a wrister, VO sneaks one in. But I think “that’s the least excited I’ve seen anybody after scoring a goal. Man, his situation in Buffalo sucks for everybody I guess”.

Then the next shot is Levi walking to the locker room and it’s 5-1 on 17 shots.

Jesus Christ.

10 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

A Buffalo fan still watching this game has one of the highest fan pain thresholds in all of sports

I decided to watch Sabres tonight to make me feel better from last nights Bills game.  I’m feeling a bit nauseous now. Just no hope in Buffalo pro sports. regression.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.