GDT: Wild @ Sabres - Nov 10, 2023 - 7:00pm, MSG-B/ESPN+📺WGR📻

LGR4GM

3 minutes ago, Hawerchuk said:

So how do the Bills figure to draw big corporations for the new billion dollar stadium then? Don't forget about all the PSLs (personal $eat license) the fans will have to shell out too on top of the season ticket prices.

Not attacking your post, Marvin, but it seems it just isn't viable for WNY to have endless corporate money.

If memory serves, the Bills draw corporations across upstate.   I recall that Corning Glass, for instance, has a box for the Bills but not the Sabres.  In the Buffalo-Niagara region, many of the corporations that I know of that have boxes are smaller companies or companies with ancillary offices in the area.

• Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Matthew Savoie Just looking at his body language he looks Way more mature. Then he did in the playoffs for Rochester.

Kid is not gonna make it And hes not going to go off tonight

Now do you mean the opposite? 

6 minutes ago, steveoath said:

Ryan Johnson isn’t going back to roc is he? He just seems so calm and poised. 

If he can hold a top 6 spot in the nhl he should stay. If not, I prefer he plays every game in Rochester, and call him up as needed. 

No doubt, he is going to be good.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.