GDT: Wild @ Sabres - Nov 10, 2023 - 7:00pm, MSG-B/ESPN+📺WGR📻

LGR4GM

Buffalo has no puck possession game. You watch the best teams in the league they control the puck. Too soft in their own zone. Leaving guys open, players falling in behind you. It’s brutal to watch. 

3 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

I really have had just about enough of Granato.  How does this team look so damn flat every ******* home game???

I agree, I don’t think he’s the guy that is going to get this team to the next level.

7 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

I really have had just about enough of Granato.  How does this team look so damn flat every ******* home game???

It's been another hard game to watch....not much flow, intensity or speed.  I am weary of Granato's blah-blah comments about not getting it done.  The only good fortune we have is that other teams in our division and conference are having so-so starts as well.

Edited by Carmel Corn

3 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

Buffalo has no puck possession game. You watch the best teams in the league they control the puck. Too soft in their own zone. Leaving guys open, players falling in behind you. It’s brutal to watch. 

I agree, I don’t think he’s the guy that is going to get this team to the next level.

A team generally takes on the persona of the coach and Granato is a dud… ditto the team

• dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.