GDT: Flyers @ Sabres - November 3, 2023 - 7:00PM, NHLN/MSG-B📺WGR📻

Doohickie

You would think not making the playoffs for what seems like 50 years, the Sabres would be the most desperate team every game, especially at home. But they suck.  They haven’t played all that well for the season if you ask me.  Maybe 2 solid games out of 11.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Hathaway is a complete monster.  A old fashioned fourth line bum.   We lose a top 6.  

We can’t have Cozens and Tuch taking on these kinds of guys. 

Absolutely was holding my breath for Krebs at the end. You could practically HEAR the inner workings of his brains saying “HOLD ME BACK HOLD ME BACK, No…seriously, hold me back.’

Yeah, worst game of the year by far.  Shots on goal don't show the picture of how bad this game was. Bad D-play, a ton of breakdowns, not much control of the puck in the offensive zone. No one stood out in a positive way.

Just a bad, bad game.  Hope this means nothing in terms of how good the team is, put it away, forget about it, pretend it didn't exist. Worst game of the year.

• Agree 1

I just can’t blame the goalie after tonight’s effort.  Was he good? No.  Was the team in front of him terrible? Yes in all aspects of the game 

it’s amazing, the depth of the Sabres forwards were being lauded prior to the season

10 games in a- they have a 4th line that has 2 goals between them.  And a 3rd line with Biro and Rousek on it.    it’s not like they are being depleted by injuries  

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.