Amerks Game Threads

PromoTheRobot

41 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Levi gave up 3 in 17 shots?   Hmmm.  Hadn’t played since Jan 9th. 

Great development plan.  

Hopefully he’s left in Rochester for the rest of the season and maybe next year to start too. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

Levi gave up 3 in 17 shots?   Hmmm.  Hadn’t played since Jan 9th. 

Great development plan.  

45 minutes ago, kas23 said:

Hopefully he’s left in Rochester for the rest of the season and maybe next year to start too. 

I was at the game.  Good for Levi to get a game in. He looked rusty in the Amerks win.  Gave up three goals on 16 or 17 shots. The second goal went right through him and the third goal he got a piece of on a 2 on 1. I bet he would say he should have had it, even tho that save isn’t expected.  

4 hours ago, Two or less said:

Amerks just lost 4-0 to the Comets and our top prospects are in a funk.

Blame Jost lol, that's too funny. 

Since the tweet is on to the absurd how about this instead. It was because of the call up time. They got one look at what playing for the Sabres was like and decided F this, why am I trying to make that team? Cut me so I can go elsewhere. Now there's a theory for you lol. 

Edited by PerreaultForever
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Two or less said:

Amerks just lost 4-0 to the Comets and our top prospects are in a funk.

And the one goal the Amerks scored was disallowed because they said Warren kicked it in. But he didn't kick it. His foot hit the puck after a Comet cross checked him. I swear neither NHL or AHL refs know what constitutes a kicking motion. 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Blame Jost lol, that's too funny. 

Since the tweet is on to the absurd how about this instead. It was because of the call up time. They got one look at what playing for the Sabres was like and decided F this, why am I trying to make that team? Cut me so I can go elsewhere. Now there's a theory for you lol. 

lol yeah, i swear i almost just copy and pasted it and not put the whole tweet in to show the stats. haha

FWIW, with last night's loss, Amerks are 6-3-1 with Jost.

• Like (+1) 1

Neuchev is starting to take off. He’s beginning to remind me of JJ Peterka’s rookie season with Rochester. JJP at Christmas had 4 goals and finished the season with 28 goals. 

Neuchev since Dec 29th: 

Games: 7; Goals 4, Assists 7- 11pts

Prior Dec 29th: 

Games 22; Goals 2, Assists 3- 5pts

• Like (+1) 4

• 2 weeks later...