Practice Lines 10/28, Bryson in tomorrow per Adams

Brawndo

• Brawndo changed the title to Practice Lines 10/28, Bryson in tomorrow per Adams;Samuelsson Left Practice early

Good to see Benson back, maybe he can break out with Tage and Greenway. 

Don’t  like VO with Cozens but it has to be for now I guess. 

Assuming Clifton gets suspended, If Muel can’t go we are already tapping Rochester by game 9. 

Edited by Pimlach

• Brawndo changed the title to Practice Lines 10/28, Bryson in tomorrow per Adams
6 hours ago, Brawndo said:

So, Dahlin back up to 28 minutes and Power up to 26 minutes.

If they don't get into penalty trouble, Johnson gets ~14 minutes and Bryson 8.  Leaving Samuelsson and Jokiharju with about 24 & 22 apiece respectively.  That's too much time on the ice for the regulars against a team as good as the Avs; but Bryson is going to be noticable if he gets to 10 minutes.  (Hopefully that's just overly pessimistic; but doubt it is.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Taro T said:

So, Dahlin back up to 28 minutes and Power up to 26 minutes.

If they don't get into penalty trouble, Johnson gets ~14 minutes and Bryson 8.  Leaving Samuelsson and Jokiharju with about 24 & 22 apiece respectively.  That's too much time on the ice for the regulars against a team as good as the Avs; but Bryson is going to be noticable if he gets to 10 minutes.  (Hopefully that's just overly pessimistic; but doubt it is.)

Lots of minutes indeed. 

Maybe we can build a 5-0 lead in the first and then coast to a 6-5 OT win?  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Good to see Benson back, maybe he can break out with Tage and Greenway. 

Don’t  like VO with Cozens but it has to be for now I guess. 

Assuming Clifton gets suspended, If Muel can’t go we are already tapping Rochester by game 9. 

I know everyone ire has been directed at the goalies but if the PP was decent they’d be at least 4-4 if not better 

I think they should bring up Kulich, he can play 4th line minutes but take Cozens spot on PP1.   Cozens can then move into Skinners spot. 

8 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I know everyone ire has been directed at the goalies but if the PP was decent they’d be at least 4-4 if not better 

I think they should bring up Kulich, he can play 4th line minutes but take Cozens spot on PP1.   Cozens can then move into Skinners spot. 

No way Skinner gets moved from the PP1 as long as Granato is coach.

(Says the guy that's been advocating for taking Skinner off the PP1 for almost as long as Granato has been the coach.)

2 hours ago, Crusader1969 said:

Bringing him in on a team full of young guns and shooters, and putting him on PP1 may be a bit unorthodox.   Fourth line minutes usually require hard and gritty work on the defensive side of the game, can he handle it at 19?  

Kulich has to earn a spot.  He didn’t do that in camp or in preseason games.  Benson was more of a presence and is still in his evaluation.

I prefer we leave Kulich down and let him dominate and build his strength and his game.  We don’t need another teenager right now. 

11 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Bringing him in on a team full of young guns and shooters, and putting him on PP1 may be a bit unorthodox.   Fourth line minutes usually require hard and gritty work on the defensive side of the game, can he handle it at 19?  

Kulich has to earn a spot.  He didn’t do that in camp or in preseason games.  Benson was more of a presence and is still in his evaluation.

I prefer we leave Kulich down and let him dominate and build his strength and his game.  We don’t need another teenager right now. 

Kulich probably has as good as shot as Olofsson and has more a shoot first mentality than Cozens does   It would hopefully open up a bit more space for Thompson    At least in my head it does  

you want him to learn the defensive side of the game …what better way than to pair him with Girgs and Okposo ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.