Amerks Will Be a Wagon This Season

Flashsabre

11 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Can confirm.

Bro 1: "I'm gonna go home and take a shower. I'll see you there."

Bro 2: "Bet."

Sounds like you are meeting in the shower for beers. Not that there is anything wrong with that.  Don’t forget to invite Dwight Howard.  

• Haha (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

I don't watch Rochester but I am curious. Does Rochester play a wide open fast offensive attack game or do they play 2 way hockey?

imo the AHL is where they should be teaching these kids defense. 

They play irrationally wild hockey. No regard whatsoever for defense or managing the puck. In Apperts defense, they usually tighten it up come playoff time, but it’s just a very irresponsible system at the moment.  

5 hours ago, matter2003 said:

their games seem pretty spaced out compared to the Sabres...guess 10 less games per season help with that

If you look at the schedule, they play almost no Monday (1), Tuesday (0), or Thursday (2) games all season. Lots of Wed, Fri, Sat. A few Sunday (4) in March and April. I'd guess almost always on the same 3 days of the week makes it easier for people to find the games and watch. But it means they're often playing 3 games in 4 nights, with a 3 day break after.

Edited by MattPie

16 minutes ago, MattPie said:

If you look at the schedule, they play almost no Monday (1), Tuesday (0), or Thursday (2) games all season. Lots of Wed, Fri, Sat. A few Sunday (4) in March and April. I'd guess almost always on the same 3 days of the week makes it easier for people to find the games and watch. But it means they're often playing 3 games in 4 nights, with a 3 day break after.

I'm going to assume this is requested by teams to aid with attendance?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.