GDT - Bruins at Sabres - Tuesday, September 26, 2023 - 7:00 PM (EDT) - Pre-Season Game 2

Sabres Fan in NS

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

I'm not so interested in the score as I am how the players look. Positioning, 200 ft game, any chemistry from new faces, which of the young'ns are hungry and so on.

The story is that Benson is outplaying contenders - Kulich, Rosen, Rousek, 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Nice!!! I think Casey might be this years Cozens 

He's going to have to bring more consistency shift to shift to make that Cozens leap.  He's made some nice passes, but he also has some sloppy give aways.  

Edited by jad1
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Cedarquist is too anxious, needs more confidence.  I don’t see him in the mix. 

I’d give him a season or two.  Could be a nice Okie or Girgs replacement.  He has size none of the top tier prospects have.  There is a path for him. 

1 minute ago, ... said:

This Biro kid is clearly making an impression. I know nothing about him.

Penn St alumn.  Was their captain.  Terry swindled his old man outta money so he felt bad and asked Kevyn to sign him as a favor.  

Probably…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Taking nothing away from Benson as he’s looked good, but might Kulich and Rosen look better with TT and Skinner, too?

I don't think Benson looks good because of Tage and Skinner but because of himself. 

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.