2023 Stanley Cup Finals: Florida vs Vegas

Thorny

1 minute ago, rickshaw said:

Great hit. Eichel bailed late and may have made it worse. How 19 gets a ten there is a joke. How Fla isn’t on the pp even worse. 

Never seen Jack hit like that before.

Not since he broke up with that car dealer's daughter.

Just now, SwampD said:

At least they took both guys.

They took Barbashev for 2 and 10 as well.

Yeah but one is worth more than the other.  Vegas knew what they were doing.  And did it right, given the tilted rink.

Just now, Sabres73 said:

Clean hit. Could be a huge turning point in the series if he's out. Wouldn't that be a story if it was a neck injury?

Yes , because the narrative that Jack knew better than the Sabres doctors would go out the window

So, the penalty wasn't on the hit.

I hate that, once again, the team that made the hit doesn't get a power play when the other team gets butt hurt and "has to respond". Vegas should have been down a man after being ***** after a clean hit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

Just now, SwampD said:

I hate that, once again, the team that made the hit doesn't get a power play when the other team gets butt hurt and "has to respond". Vegas should have been down a man after being ***** after a clean hit.

EXACTLY.   There is no reason for Tk to be out for 12.

Just now, SwampD said:

So much this.

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

EXACTLY.   There is no reason for Tk to be out for 12.

I didn't see what happened so I can't really be sure of that, but Vegas still should have been a man down after the scrum. Then we could listen to all the commentators say stuff like, "Absolutely! That's a penalty you will gladly kill."

29 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

Great hit. Eichel bailed late and may have made it worse. How 19 gets a ten there is a joke. How Fla isn’t on the pp even worse. 

Never seen Jack hit like that before.

Scary. But a few years back Zadorov ragdolled him something brutal.

Tkachuk getting two 10 min misconduct penalties is a joke. Once again the NHL showing how to not showcase top players. Yes he’s an asshat, and is a goof, but he’s entertaining to watch when he’s not playing your team. Both misconducts are ridiculous. Oh no he knocked his stick out of his hand. Come on.

And enough with every other player getting 10. This game is not going to turn into a 1970’s game.

Edited by rickshaw
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.