GDT : Sabres at Islanders 3-25-2023 5 PM - ESPN+/Hulu, WGR

PromoTheRobot

I didn't want it at the expense of Tage in the lineup, but I am curious to see Rousek's game at the NHL level. I've got him as the 13F/Hino role next year. I remember the quote from rookie camp or training camp that all the young guys wanted to play with him because he was the guy going into the corners, mucking about, retrieving the puck, and finding them. He's only in the 190#s range, but I want to see if he still has that forechecking and boardworking mentality against top competition. I know he's got some speed, too.

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

I agree with the gist of what you said. There is another side to this issue that goes beyond money. Terry Pegula is a self-made billionaire. From what I have observed of him is that he is not an ostentatious or a self-promoting ego driven person a la Jerry Jones the owner of the Cowboys. What Terry P doesn't tolerate is players receiving millions of dollars from him and then publicly expressing their disgruntlement, as ROR and Jack did. In those cases his response was clear and simple: Move them out. On that issue and attitude I salute the owner. How many times has the GM said I want players who want to be here? The owner and GM are in sync. 

I think what you're stating is a fair interpretation, but we have no data.  I don't know if Terry or Kim or another one pushed O'Reilly or Eichel out.  I just don't.  I DO know that Kim pushed Murray out after an offensive remark.  And deservedly so.

4 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Tage officially scratched 

For WHAT?  Wow this sucks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.