GDT: Capitals @ Sabres - Feb. 26, 2023, 1pm, MSG, WGR

Mustache of God

Boy I love Dylan...funny some people question his new contract meanwhile TJ Oshie got a huge contract and he has a whole 14 goals after scoring both yesterday and today. Oh and big game changer when Dylan did not score on that breakaway as what always happens happened...other team goes down and scores. Too many missed  chances and making their goalie look good as usual...

Edited by sabrefanday1

1 minute ago, Mustache of God said:

Wayyy to much pessimism in here. sabres and UPL are gonna come out slamming this period.

Also, what's the point of having Rasmus Asplund on the team as a 13th forward if you play a Rochester call up over him?

Vinnie adds more of the missing element with the loss of Tuch. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Random thought after 1 period:

• We have TNT and Cozens locked up at what are going to look like bargain contracts. Hell, TNT's contract already does.
  • UPL really needs to work on his rebound control. It's to a point that every time there's a SOG with him I wince.
  • I really cannot wait until we don't have to be tortured with Bryson and Clague.
  • Our defensemen really struggle with clearing the puck out of our zone.
  • I really love Mangos, but wish they weren't such a pain in the arse to eat.
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.