GDT: Calgary @ Buffalo. 12.30pm. MSG B, ESPN+

steveoath

Not a big fan of Luukonen. He's young but I don't like his rebound control and I don't like all the goals he lets in. I think we can swap out three defensemen too, (Joki, Lubyushkin and Bryson) and several forwards (Okposo, Girgs, Casey and Olof). In addition, Quinn/Peterka are not ready yet. 

2 minutes ago, jad1 said:

If UPL wants to stick in this league, he needs to fix his high glove side.

1 minute ago, Kristian said:

And his rebound control.

Maybe that was the plan today, don't play defence and let Calgary have guys wide open so UPL can get a ton of action to work on his deficiencies

This franchise is just playing 4D chess......

2 minutes ago, Quint said:

Not a big fan of Luukonen. He's young but I don't like his rebound control and I don't like all the goals he lets in. I think we can swap out three defensemen too, (Joki, Lubyushkin and Bryson) and several forwards (Okposo, Girgs, Casey and Olof). In addition, Quinn/Peterka are not ready yet. 

Everyone was atrocious today, including the coach. But at least THREE goals were utterly stoppable.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Maybe that was the plan today, don't play defence and let Calgary have guys wide open so UPL can get a ton of action to work on his deficiencies

This franchise is just playing 4D chess......

...For the last 12 years.  Only 3 more to go, and then look out haters!

2 minutes ago, Quint said:

lets pray Levi is the real thing and progresses quicker than normal.  I don't think UPL is the Lt answer - too many weak gols, especially glove side.  

I get it's a young team and maybe not playoff ready, but 2 no shows at home the last 2 games is unacceptable

I don't need to see Okposo nor Girgenson resigned. Nice guys, but are part of the bad past and really are replacement level players at this point. Move on

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kristian said:

Everyone was atrocious today, including the coach. But at least THREE goals were utterly stoppable.

And he stopped 4 or 5 shots that should have been goals.

The Sabres had 8 shots thru 2 periods, goaltending needs to improve but for a young team, the effort has not been nowhere near close enough the last two games.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.