GDT: 4/10/22 Sabres at Tampa 5pm MSG WGR550

Brawndo

50 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Is it Alex Tuch, or Alex Suck? Love the dude, but he has been ***** since coming here. I really expected more from him. But in all fairness, it is Buffalo, where careers come to die.

Can't help but think this is blatant trolling for kicks. 

Tuch has actually put up more points per game this season than Eichel has since the trade so whatever.

Guess this game will bring some fans back to earth. Lately they've looked like a hockey team. This one looks like what they've looked like for x number of years. Absolute crap. Unwatchable, hence I'm online 🙂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

And their opponent is humming on all cylinders. That helps too.

Sure. On their 4 game winless streak and coming off an OT loss to Boston. 

We just don't know how to play team D, and you kind of have to against teams like Tampa. Can't just wave your stick at people like Joker did on Perry to start this nonsense off. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

mentally drained is possible, but if these kids are physically tired we got big problems. 

They don’t know playoff hockey or playoff pace. That is why Granato has to keep them focused on winning every game.  Because this month separates the good from the pretenders.  

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Come on now.  He plays a solid game.  He is a 15 to 25 goal guy with energy and effort.  He has played well in the playoffs too.

Tage and Skinner have benefited from playing with him. 

Can't argue with that. Hopefully we get to see him in the playoffs in the near future. Like I said, I love the kid. Just has been disappointing lately. But your point about Tage and Jeff is spot on.

13 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Can't help but think this is blatant trolling for kicks. 

Tuch has actually put up more points per game this season than Eichel has since the trade so whatever.

Guess this game will bring some fans back to earth. Lately they've looked like a hockey team. This one looks like what they've looked like for x number of years. Absolute crap. Unwatchable, hence I'm online 🙂

Not trolling, just disappointed I guess. And in all fairness to Jack....he is just a lazy POS

3 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

One of those nights.

Yep… But New Fan got to experience an NHL game… and watch a Stanley Cup Champ play hockey…

Edited by Believer
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.