GDT: 4/10/22 Sabres at Tampa 5pm MSG WGR550

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

I refuse to acknowledge that Brian Elliott is better than a prospect on half the league's rosters. He's past his prime and if Vasilevskiy gets hurt TBL is screwed.  But he is fantastic historically against Buffalo. Most of his career has been against a terrible Sabres team.

Huh?  The statement was a team’s backup is better than all the Sabres goalies. I said at least 50% of teams can say which means their backups are better than Anderson, Toker, UPL, Portillo and Levi. 

Not really commenting on Elliot at all. 

Just now, inkman said:

Sorry who? What event is that?  All I’ve heard and seen the last week is everyone furiously stroking themselves over the Tiger  Woods JO fest. 

Who's Tiger Woods? 

I agree, he was even discussed about on the national news. That same guy that had an opioid and hooker problem years ago. 

1 minute ago, inkman said:

Huh?  The statement was a team’s backup is better than all the Sabres goalies. I said at least 50% of teams can say which means their backups are better than Anderson, Toker, UPL, Portillo and Levi. 

Not really commenting on Elliot at all. 

My bad. I read it backwards.   (But I don't think we can count Portillo and Levi as Sabres goalies yet.)

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

Who's Tiger Woods? 

I agree, he was even discussed about on the national news. That same guy that had an opioid and hooker problem years ago. 

I gained a ton of respect for him when all the sex and drugs stuff came to light. His weird robotic, ingrate persona had been cracked. It was glorious.  But I never wanted to hear his name again well before any of that was known. Just go away dude.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Someone wake up. Whether it's a goalie switch (coaching), or some atonement (Fitz running someone and starting a fight), or just a grinding possession ending in a goal (Okposo/Girgs/Krebs)...  don't do this, Tuch. C'mon, give us a sign here!

there's your sign GIF

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

I gained a ton of respect for him when all the sex and drugs stuff came to light. His weird robotic, ingrate persona had been cracked. It was glorious.  But I never wanted to hear his name again well before any of that was known. Just go away dude.  

Robotic is the perfect word for him. Every single interview with him is exactly the same *****!!

• Thanks (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Weave said:

I’m convinced he knew this team was ***** up and he spent his time here dogging it because it didn’t matter.

Which is why I can’t respect him.  We really needed him to lead.  I expected Kane to be trouble, but I naively thought Bogo would be a good role model, he wasn’t.   Then there is Lehner.  What a crew TM assembled. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.