Rick Jeanneret night, April 1, 2022

LGR4GM

As a STH, I put half down in early 2021. I then suspended my account for the entire 21-22 season. So I decided to call account services Saturday and ask them about buying tickets for this game directly with them instead of paying the Ticketmaster vampire fees. Well, they told me because I’ve been a STH for so long, they will give me two tickets to the April 1st RJ game. I was shocked. So I went down there today and picked them up. 👍🏼
So I’ll be there.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

As a STH, I put half down in early 2021. I then suspended my account for the entire 21-22 season. So I decided to call account services Saturday and ask them about buying tickets for this game directly with them instead of paying the Ticketmaster vampire fees. Well, they told me because I’ve been a STH for so long, they will give me two tickets to the April 1st RJ game. I was shocked. So I went down there today and picked them up. 👍🏼
So I’ll be there.

Nice, have fun.

Loyalty does have some rewards.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

RJ was the best.  The past few years have been hard on him.  

I wish I could go see it live or watch it on TV, but no, I’m stuck in Key West. I will catch the recording at a later time.  

• Haha (+1) 1

My trip back to Maryland this weekend just got cancelled.  I would love to go and take my son for his birthday (It will be his 1st Sabres Home Game ever!)
I see tickets on Ticketmaster, but I also know there may be better alternatives (i.e. secondary market/Stubhub/etc) to avoid their obnoxious fees.

Can any of you SabreSpace brethren recommend what site I should go to that is a trustworthy source for securing game tickets?

4 minutes ago, Jävə Keith said:

My trip back to Maryland this weekend just got cancelled.  I would love to go and take my son for his birthday (It will be his 1st Sabres Home Game ever!)
I see tickets on Ticketmaster, but I also know there may be better alternatives (i.e. secondary market/Stubhub/etc) to avoid their obnoxious fees.

Can any of you SabreSpace brethren recommend what site I should go to that is a trustworthy source for securing game tickets?

Call the box office directly, you can probably do will call and avoid fees

• Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks #TeamSS.  Just got off phone with box office and I am now thrilled to say I will be taking my son to his first very first Sabres Game! - historic in itself, but epic-ly  historic because of RJ banner night.  Was able to snag a rare 2 seats left in the middle of the lower bowl!  #Grateful
Anyone wanna meetup or come by to say hi - our tix are Sec 106, Row 15, seats 11 &12
#RJForeverintheheartsofSabresFans

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Jävə Keith said:

Thanks #TeamSS.  Just got off phone with box office and I am now thrilled to say I will be taking my son to his first very first Sabres Game! - historic in itself, but epic-ly  historic because of RJ banner night.  Was able to snag a rare 2 seats left in the middle of the lower bowl!  #Grateful
Anyone wanna meetup or come by to say hi - our tix are Sec 106, Row 15, seats 11 &12
#RJForeverintheheartsofSabresFans

I'm in section 104. I'll be there for *happy hour* having a beer around 5.30 at the bar closest to that section.

• Awesome! (+1) 1