GDT : Wild at Sabres 7:00 March 4, 2022

spndnchz

Subtle but.... Dahlin tries to play the bouncing puck as it rolls into the Buffalo zone.  He misses and the Minny player skates by him and.... Bryson is there to get to the puck first.  Very nice defensive play that earlier in the year we would have called a Dahlin blunder because of how Joki plays off Dahlin (i.e., trusts him too much).

Just now, HumanSlinky39 said:

Oofta...that was close

51541267230_829e9a48ac.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Subtle but.... Dahlin tries to play the bouncing puck as it rolls into the Buffalo zone.  He misses and the Minny player skates by him and.... Bryson is there to get to the puck first.  Very nice defensive play that earlier in the year we would have called a Dahlin blunder because of how Joki plays off Dahlin (i.e., trusts him too much).

51541267230_829e9a48ac.jpg

Not bad for an old guy…

33 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Wild broadcast team is on location in Buffalo. With RJ not doing the call... broadcast decision made!

Good call. Just made the change.

The wild crew is just okay. They aint great, either. At least its somethin different.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

Never tell me the shodds 

I was thinking "Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them." But then my brain went to Threepio on Bespin yelling, "Trust him them! Trust him them!"

Such is my world.

1 minute ago, Stads said:

I listened to most of that period while driving home from work. Why does Granato insist on putting the HEB (Hockey's Especially Bad) line out after goals? It is confounding

It may be that it's the most experienced line outside of the Skinner-Thompson-Tuch line and they play a more non-event game...  But yes, Girgs and Hinostroza can't get back too soon, because they should displace Bjork and cause some reshuffling in the bottom six.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.