GDT : Wild at Sabres 7:00 March 4, 2022

spndnchz

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Of all our LHD playing on the right side, I think Bryson has shown the most athleticism to handle playing on his off-hand side.

He's the forgotten prospect/young D.  Don't discount him.

Just now, Sabel79 said:

Did VO just win a physical battle for the puck or am I on hallucinogens again?

VO's coming back.

Cozens, Tuch, and Bjork... 3 lines represented on that shift and they just went into all-out scramble mode. Yikes.

You know... if VO, Asplund, and Krebs can mesh... that's a really well-round 3rd line. Undersized/undergrit... but if you can get them an o-zone faceoff and find a 4th line of NHL-caliber heavy grinders who are defensive zone monsters next season, that'd be an OK bottom 6.

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Of all our LHD playing on the right side, I think Bryson has shown the most athleticism to handle playing on his off-hand side.

That's where I think Johnson has the skating ability to cover for his offhand. But Bryson is a good 6/7 option while we ramp up to our new core for the next season or two.

1 minute ago, Indabuff said:

Dahlin is closing in to haircape status.

Dahlin is going full flow. It's not 

What a save! Krebs did the hand lift. Couldn't ask for a better 2-on-1 combo than Krebs with the puck to Olofsson... and then back. Great save.

... it's not business in front like Eakin.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.