GDT: Sharks at Sabres 7PM Jan 6, 2022

Brawndo

1 minute ago, inkman said:

1/3 - 1/2 of our players should not be on an NHL roster 

When I saw that pathetic attempt at a hip check by Miller, it made me think of Robitaille … it’s true, the 1970 Sabres would completely destroy the Sabres team that is out there tonight. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'll never understand the idea that one might be against making a "meaningless run to 9th" right about now. I'd be so much more hopeful the additions we have coming have at least a shot of turning things around if we weren't about to ask them to move the earth. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

I'll never understand the idea that one might be against making a "meaningless run to 9th" right about now. I'd be so much more hopeful the additions we have coming have at least a shot of turning things around if we weren't about to ask them to move the earth. 

the run to 9th will happen next year IMPO.

1 minute ago, Nitro60 said:

Four of them should be playing in the AHL.   Sabres once had quality Defensemen and depth.  Not any more. 

Covid and injuries. It is shocking that we are playing 4RHD right now when we literally have 1 better LHD in Rochester, 1 better LHD at Michigan, and 1 better LHD at Minnesota.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Can we talk about how nonsensical the star wars universe is. it is a convoluted mess of nonsense and I am just talking about the Skywalker saga, episodes 1-9.

Ep. 9 ruined the sequels for me b/c bringing palpatine back weakens the OT and is dumb. Still think TLJ is a great movie though. 

When I marathon SW I generally just watch Episodes 1-6, the Lucas chapters - the cohesive narrative is what I look for in a series. Sequel trilogy wasn't properly planned. 

Or, more accurately, I watch episodes 4-6 followed by 1-3. *Always* order of release, always. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.