Hershey @ Rochester - 7:05 AHLTV Free game of the week

inkman

5 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Krebs 3a

I was pretty sure that Krebs already had an assist on the board when I mentioned the one earlier.  Then, he got one on each of the last two goals.  During the Three Stars announcements, they said that he had four assists.  However, it does say three assists on TheAHL.com.  Weird.

Edit: in the play-by-play, it does show assists on four goals.

Edited by carpandean

1 hour ago, carpandean said:

I was pretty sure that Krebs already had an assist on the board when I mentioned the one earlier.  Then, he got one on each of the last two goals.  During the Three Stars announcements, they said that he had four assists.  However, it does say three assists on TheAHL.com.  Weird.

Edit: in the play-by-play, it does show assists on four goals.

It's weird because Peterka should get the other apple on the final goal aside from Quinn.

14 hours ago, dudacek said:

So you have this kinda power?

I have no idea why Krebs, not Peterka got an assist on the Jankowski goal.

Nasty game. Hit all the minor league stereotypes.

Looks like it ended up 3 for him, it did indeed go to Peterka looking now

Back in the day Hershey and Rochester was one of the nastiest rivalries in all of sports. Fights during warmups, fights in the penalty boxes, bench clearing brawls, fights in the hallways. I remember one game where an injured Hershey player, who was not playing and wearing a suit, got into a fight with one of the Amerks off the ice after he got tossed from the game. Old time hockey at its finest.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.