2022 NHL Draft Rankings

Buffalonill

Just now, Crusader1969 said:

This is easy. 
Sabres 1st).  Whomever is left. Cooley Savoie, Lambert

2) hope Vegas goes out in rd 1 and Jericik falls due to injury (Seamus Casey if not) 

3) Rutger Mcgroady.  For his name as much as anything 

Honestly for pick 1 I want Wright, Cooley, Nemec in that order. If Jiriceck falls to our second pick, you have to take him. If we came with Nemec, Jiriceck, and a forward with the other first, I would be very happy with this draft. Yes it would be a little sad to focus so much on defense again, but that would lay all the blocks down for a potential best defense in the league. With a solid backend that can chip in on offense, our current core would look significantly better. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, sabresparaavida said:

Honestly for pick 1 I want Wright, Cooley, Nemec in that order. If Jiriceck falls to our second pick, you have to take him. If we came with Nemec, Jiriceck, and a forward with the other first, I would be very happy with this draft. Yes it would be a little sad to focus so much on defense again, but that would lay all the blocks down for a potential best defense in the league. With a solid backend that can chip in on offense, our current core would look significantly better. 

I should have said I assumed Buffalo drafted 5-8.    Wright would be #1 if we got lucky 

36 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

This is easy. 

2) hope Vegas goes out in rd 1 and Jericik falls due to injury (Seamus Casey if not) 

I think he will drop a lot more ,  Saw some mocks putting around 10.   His season isn't going so well though.   

48 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

This is easy. 

I wouldn't take Lambert in the top 10 and I recognize the talent. 

• Like (+1) 1

Jimmy Snuggerud is an interesting prospect with family ties to the sabres. He's got good size, weight and a heavy shot. Plus he's got a late birthday being in June. 

As a late first/second round type prospect, I haven't been able to find all that much on him. His latest highlight video is over a year old, and there isnt too much written about him.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this guy? I think he could be a good second round pickup.

23 minutes ago, 7Fun6 said:

Jimmy Snuggerud is an interesting prospect with family ties to the sabres. He's got good size, weight and a heavy shot. Plus he's got a late birthday being in June. 

As a late first/second round type prospect, I haven't been able to find all that much on him. His latest highlight video is over a year old, and there isnt too much written about him.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this guy? I think he could be a good second round pickup.

If he’s like his dad I’ll be underwhelmed.

38 minutes ago, 7Fun6 said:

I do not yet, it's because of his draft position. More stuff will come up in a few months. 

https://dobberprospects.com/player/jimmy-snuggerud/

36 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Simon Nemec currently sits in my top 5 (I have a 5 player list haha) with Jiricek right there too but man... how can you not love this. 

He's #7

Also, if you like prospects and hockey stuff, EP Rinkside is a great worthwhile subscription. In addition you get access to premium filters and other options at Elite Prospects. 

Edited by LGR4GM

Some  BOLD   choices from Recrutes scouting site😳

Recrutes 2022 DRAFT RANKINGS

RANKPOS.PLAYERTEAMLEAGUE

1RW/LWJoakim Kemell
JYPFHL

2CFrank Nazar
USNTDPUSHL

3CShane Wright
Kingston OHL

4DSimon Nemec

NitraSLO.

5DDavid Jiricek
PlzenCZE.

6CLogan Cooley
USNTDPUSHL

7RWIvan Miroshnichenko

OmskVHL

8LWJuraj Slafkovsky

TPS

9CDanila Yurov

MagnitogorskKHL

10RWBrad Lambert

JYPFHL

Edited by Flashsabre
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.