GDT: Flyers at Sabres 3-29-21. 7PM start

spndnchz

2 minutes ago, NE Branch said:

That's an Admiral.

Yes, as a Navy Veteran, I know not what a "General" is. But, if you have an "Admiral", well, an "Admiral" commands a Task Group and, if you have an Air Group with that Task Group, you command the skies of the battle.

So, ummm, yea, I'll take Admiral everyday and twice on Monday's 😛

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

We finally get and offensive rush, and the refs stifle it incorrectly? Yes. It does.

At least 4 times per game in every hockey game I watch, I am convinced the linesmen incorrectly blow a rush dead. 

You'd think the existence of the stupid challenge would make them the opposite of cautious. 

1 minute ago, inkman said:

He definitely needs to hit the weight room in the off-season. My only complaint with him tho.  Love that kid. 

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

2 years, AHL, with power lifting conditioning and cardio.

Problem Solved!

But, this is Buffalo, why develop, when you can DESTROY!

Nuff said.

Gotta do something. I’ve seen him get injured 3 times just as a Sabre already.   In like...the span of a handful of games. 

Unfortunately the durability of Reinhart is something that’s been quite elusive for this team apart from Sam

- - - 

Nice, Joki!!!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.