2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

13 hours ago, SwampD said:

Did I read somewhere that Josh is the QB whose receivers have the lowest YAC in the league? That’s pretty amazing if true.

It’s due to Josh’s less than elite accuracy. He’s much better throwing at stationary targets than moving ones. 

20 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

I'll admit, this thought also went through my mind.

20 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

I'll admit, this thought also went through my mind.

It’s ridiculous. If anything, Its because too many of his throws are into the endzone.

Everything good about the bills is because of Josh. We have one elite receiver, Diggs. Davis had an elite game last week. My point is and has been that his receivers don’t do him any favors. They dont create space. They dont fight for the ball. And until this year, unless he hit them right in the numbers or hands, they didn’t catch it, even then sometimes they didn’t.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JujuFish said:

FFS, pay attention.  We're talking about his accuracy.  It's 24th in the league.  That is not elite.  It simply isn't.

There are two people involved in a pass,FFS.

coments about his accuracy are narrative *****.

17 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Oh give me a break.  Back your argument up with stats, then.

63.3% is elite. I mean, unless you want to have Derek henry back there at 100% who went 1 for 1. This argument is stupid. As is using completion percentage. I have been complaining about our receivers for years when i would hear fans make the fashionable statement that he was inacurrate while watching balls bounce off of his receivers hands or not elevate for them. It is and has been BS!

i see what i see. Im not going to cherry pick some numbers from some website to prove my point. It’s stupid. Completion percentage is a horribly flawed stat to use to determine accuracy anyway.

Edited by SwampD

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

63.3% is elite. I mean, unless you want to have Derek henry back there at 100% who went 1 for 1. This argument is stupid. As is using completion percentage. I have been complaining about our receivers for years when i would hear fans make the fashionable statement that he was inacurrate while watching balls bounce off of his receivers hands or not elevate for them. It is and has been BS!

i see what i see. Im not going to cherry pick some numbers from some website to prove my point. Its stupid. Completion percentage is a horribly flawed stat to use to determine accuracy anyway.

How about on target percentage? 24th there, too.  "I don't like numbers because they don't agree with me."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.