Jump to content

GDT: 1/15/21 7pm ET Washington @ Buffalo - FREE GAME ON NHL.com


Recommended Posts

I was sort of watching while eating dinner with my lovely wife.  Saw Reinhart  get hurt  and then the Washington goal.  
 

How we doing ?  
 

Good to see 23 back.  

Edited by Pimlach
Link to post
Share on other sites

This team is going to be 0-8 wlth nothing but the Caps and Flyers in their future, meh.  I was hoping for a Bills like season but this team is too green.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thewookie1 said:

Why can't we have nice things; we draft and the players just seem to die once they arrive in the NHL 

My theory is we bring players into a losing culture and then put them in when either not ready or not supported properly by the veterans.    Need to break that cycle.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pimlach said:

My theory is we bring players into a losing culture and then put them in when either not ready or not supported properly by the veterans.    Need to break that cycle.  

 

How exactly does one do that? It doesn't matter who we bring in from coach to players they always divebomb at a moments notice

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Why can't we have nice things; we draft and the players just seem to die once they arrive in the NHL 

His rookie year was his best so far. There was a pretty big personnel change after that year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thorny said:

Skinner is our best forward right now, ya?

I think so, he made the mistake of not passing to Jack in front on that rush, but he's driving play most definitely while out there. Trade for PLD and have him center Skins? I like it..........

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thewookie1 said:

 

How exactly does one do that? It doesn't matter who we bring in from coach to players they always divebomb at a moments notice

 

He's stunk tonight but Eichel is one of the best players in the league. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • SDS unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...