Happy F-in New Year

North Buffalo

28 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Been a year, glad 2020 is gone.. hoping 2021 is the road to recovery.  All my best to Sabrespacers and Go Sabres... let us hope all this new talent actually shows something starting this year.

Happy New Year and all the best in 2021 !

• Like (+1) 1

I plan on using 2020 as my catch-all profanity.  So instead of saying that, "the Sabres' fecenine performance since the last lock-out schtupped our attitudes, gosh darn it," I would say, "the Sabres' 2020-type performance since the last lock out 2020-ed our attitudes, 2020 it."

• Like (+1) 1

January's on track to be a helluva kickstart to 2021. I am incredibly lucky to be getting my vaccine doses starting on Monday. Right place, right time for a modern miracle of science and medicine. Rick calling Jack and the boys. Although it doesn't mean 1% of what it used to, the Bills in the playoffs. And, oh yeah, a second virus eradicted from my life when that other thing happens.

Not bad a'tall!

Please, if you have a chance and are medically cleared to do so, get vaccinated.

The More You Know Kitty GIF

• Like (+1) 4

I have one New Year's wish: I want to be stupendously wrong about Mittelstadt's prospects. If I am I will humbly admit my error in judgment and will also be gleeful.

We had a number of members who have gotten sick from the virus. I want them to fully regain their health and wish them well. 

• Like (+1) 1

Well, since you asked ...

2020 ended just as the rest of the year went ... a good friend of ours (my wife's best friend) passed away on the evening of December 31st.

Yesterday we found out the the brother in law of our very good friend (he is like an uncle to us) was diagnosed with agressive lung cancer.

So, yay 2021, so far.

• Sad 4

17 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

2020 ended just as the rest of the year went ... a good friend of ours (my wife's best friend) passed away on the evening of December 31st.

Yesterday we found out the the brother in law of our very good friend (he is like an uncle to us) was diagnosed with agressive lung cancer.

So, yay 2021, so far.

Man that sucks... all my best to you and your family.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

20 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

So, yay 2021, so far.

Saddened at your loss.  You and yours will be in our thoughts & prayers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.