Jump to content

Rochester Americans 2020-21 Thread


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

So, Tokey was bad and got a promotion out of it?

Strange times indeed. 

Well, he got moved from the Amerks where he'd play some to the taxi squad where he won't play at all.  All for the same pay but a different apartment.

So, technically it was a promotion, but was it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Well, he got moved from the Amerks where he'd play some to the taxi squad where he won't play at all.  All for the same pay but a different apartment.

So, technically it was a promotion, but was it?

I guess that depends on who would play if both Linus and Pizza Hutt both went down. JJ or Lone Toke?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I guess that depends on who would play if both Linus and Pizza Hutt both went down. JJ or Lone Toke?

If either goes down, they have to use Johansson or Luukkonnen or have their hand forced on the trade.  Tokarski is awful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Per Seth Appert Jack Quinn will make His Amerks Debut on Friday Night versus Cleveland 

Perfect. The only game I won’t be able to watch as I’ll be on the road. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets Go Amerks!! Wonder how Quinn will look tonight? More UPL please! I'm hopeful Samuelson will develop a snarly game but I admit I have no idea if he has it in him. Anybody know about him? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Norcal said:

Lets Go Amerks!! Wonder how Quinn will look tonight? More UPL please! I'm hopeful Samuelson will develop a snarly game but I admit I have no idea if he has it in him. Anybody know about him? 

Samuelsson has everything we need and want in a defenseman...unfortunately this organization can't develop a prospect to save their damn life.

And I'm really not counting on Matt Ellis, Mike Weber and Adam Mair to be any type of development gurus here.

(I wish we could bring Derek Plante home from Chicago, he does wonders with those prospects.)

1 minute ago, OhMyDahlin said:

Samuelsson has everything we need and want in a defenseman...unfortunately this organization can't develop a prospect to save their damn life.

And I'm really not counting on Matt Ellis, Mike Weber and Adam Mair to be any type of development gurus here.

(I wish we could bring Derek Plante home from Chicago, he does wonders with those prospects...also can't believe we missed out on Mike Peca.)

 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2021 at 4:00 PM, OhMyDahlin said:

Samuelsson has everything we need and want in a defenseman...unfortunately this organization can't develop a prospect to save their damn life.

And I'm really not counting on Matt Ellis, Mike Weber and Adam Mair to be any type of development gurus here.

(I wish we could bring Derek Plante home from Chicago, he does wonders with those prospects.)

 

Those are our development guys?!?! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...