GDT: 2/28/20 Sabres @ Golden Knights 10pm ET, MSG and WGR550

LGR4GM

2 minutes ago, gilbert11 said:

That is a horrible picture.  On top of the reddish-blond hair and his red face, he wears a peach colored sweatshirt?

That is the mother-of-all bowl cuts right there.  I find it hard to believe that with all the money that dude is rolling in he can't find someone to fix that follicle failure. 

31 minutes ago, SwampD said:

That's on Jack

WTF?!

30 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Eichel needed to be better there. Miller had to take his guy and Dahlin had to take his guy. Need your forwards to pick up the trailers. 

30 minutes ago, Curt said:

That was a bad line change by Buffalo and Vegas used that to create a 4-on-3

The fault is ENTIRELY on the line change, specifically Johansson for turning it over and then a terrible change. Dahlin LITERALLY had 2 wide open guys, couldn't cover both. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

The fault is ENTIRELY on the line change, specifically Johansson for turning it over and then a terrible change. Dahlin LITERALLY had 2 wide open guys, couldn't cover both. 

The bad change created a tough situation and neither defender saw it and adjusted their decision-making accordingly. Jack’s urgency didn’t help.

Edited by dudacek

7 minutes ago, gilbert11 said:

Is the Vegas goal-scorer related to Derek Roy or Patrick Roy?  A hint , I guess, would be is it pronounced Roy or Wah.  I’m unable to watch the game.

Do babies cry Roy, Roy, Roy in french?

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

The bad change created a tough situation and neither defender saw it and adjusted their decision-making accordingly. Jack’s urgency didn’t help.

I'll have to watch it again from Miller's perspective but Dahlin was in a no-win. I'll have to watch for Jack coasting, too. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.