GDT: 2/28/20 Sabres @ Golden Knights 10pm ET, MSG and WGR550

LGR4GM

Just now, dudacek said:

I’m sorry @thorny but Ras had two chances to shut down the Karlsson goal and got beat both times.
Hutton could have been better but Miller got schooled on the 3rd one.

I watched it again. The more I watch it, the worse it looks on Olofsson, absolutely. 

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

National Hockey League rules indicate that a goaltender who has dropped his stick cannot have his teammate return the stick to him by sliding or throwing it. This results in a two-minute minor penalty to the player who handed the stick to the goaltender. The stick can only be returned to him by picking it up and handing it to him. A goaltender who has broken his stick can continue to play with it until the play stops. During play, a teammate can also hand him a new stick. A goaltender often needs his stick to make critical saves so one of his teammates will often hand him a regular player's stick until a play stoppage.

Interesting, I thought it was the opposite since I feel like players are always sliding the sticks back to their goalies. 

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

Skinner plays well and gets put on line one?

Hmm....

And there’s the other reason Skins is on line one.

Sure, but he's been playing well before today....

Took Victor being awful last game and today

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.