GDT 11/29 Sabres vs Leafs. 4pm et.

steveoath

9 minutes ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

Scandella had a brutal period!

He just can’t deal with a team with speed 

1 minute ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

It's almost 6:00 PM here in Halifax and I'm still at work, but there is a Sabres game on.  This 5:00 PM start time is killing me.

Oh, well ...

MUST WORK!!

GO SABRES!!

At this point I’d say you are the lucky one! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DHawerchuk10 said:

What a horrible product this is.  I feel sorry for season ticket holders and the kids.  This is just brutal and boring.  Can somebody get fired up please?!

And not the coach. Botterill has to own this 

• Like (+1) 1

I’ve watched every single Sabres game live or via PVR since I can remember - well before the tank

today is the last time I will arrange my schedule around the Sabres.  Just not worth it.  I’ll PVR, check the score and maybe watch if win. 

Gotta hope the ping pong balls bounce our way once again.  

need that 2nd line Center and only place you get one of those is at top of the draft.  Unless you get a team dumb enough to trade one.  (Insert eye-roll) 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I’ve watched every single Sabres game live or via PVR since I can remember - well before the tank

today is the last time I will arrange my schedule around the Sabres.  Just not worth it.  I’ll PVR, check the score and maybe watch if win. 

Gotta hope the ping pong balls bounce our way once again.  

need that 2nd line Center and only place you get one of those is at top of the draft.  Unless you get a team dumb enough to trade one.  (Insert eye-roll) 

Not gonna work. Insert definition of insanity quote. 

Edited by Thorny

Remember folks, it's Michael Hutchinson in goal for the Leafs, a guy who was on waivers just a short time ago,. That's how much respect the Sabres get in the league now. (and Hutch may pitch a shut out!) Babcock wanted him gone but Keefe has resurrectede him. So far, Keefe is looking good!

1 minute ago, eman said:

Remember folks, it's Michael Hutchinson in goal for the Leafs, a guy who was on waivers just a short time ago,. That's how much respect the Sabres get in the league now. (and Hutch may pitch a shut out!) Babcock wanted him gone but Keefe has resurrectede him. So far, Keefe is looking good!

So much for that! Skinner has given us hope??????? Suck it Keefe! (you too Hutch!)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.