GDT Vancouver Canucks at Buffalo Sabres 1:00pm ET 11/10/18

Doohickie

I've heard it a thousand times that the game is not played on paper, but the Canucks do not come across as a division leader.

Travis Green is getting kudos for his coaching, could be a large part of it.

Let's beat these guys. Set the tone for when we meet our expansion brothers in the 50th anniversary season Stanley Cup final.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, French Collection said:

I've heard it a thousand times that the game is not played on paper, but the Canucks do not come across as a division leader.

Travis Green is getting kudos for his coaching, could be a large part of it.

Let's beat these guys. Set the tone for when we meet our expansion brothers in the 50th anniversary season Stanley Cup final.

Ah the game isn't played on paper. Don't underestimate your opponent grasshopper.

2 hours ago, R_Dudley said:

Ullie was Mutton we want Hutton!!

And I hope your right about Smoke and mirror''s and its not a result of a little too much recreational smoke ??

Speaking of which, as a public service announcement to all you folks south of our border, if you come up to Canada and partake in our legal recreational smoke you better be sure never to tell your boarder services about it.  Same goes for us up here if we ever plan to travel to the land of ***** we can't mention any legal habits we partake in up here in Canada.

11 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I'm not excited for Thompson over Girgensons. Breaking up that checking line seems foolish.

They had the "minus two" and bad corsi against Montreal, But they also were critical in the final minutes - their last two shifts pinned Montreal deep and tired them out and we almost scored several times directly because of that to win in regulation. They were always going to have a tough time against the fastest of the fast teams. Not sure where Vancouver ranks in that regard, but I think they'll be back together after this one. 

Hopefully we don't move to 0-7 after changing lines after a win. 

38 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

Some of us have the unfortunate task of working ? . I have the app though with wgr. That'll work ? 

Oh yea, sorry. ? Dont know any about radio streams

14 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I'm not excited for Thompson over Girgensons. Breaking up that checking line seems foolish.

Sometimes coaches do these obvious misstakes that we spectators see and i always wonder why. 

I will never understand why Veteran's Day has to be turned into a blanket military appreciation event. Isn't military appreciation day every day in this country? Shouldn't this just be Veteran appreciation?

I do like this segment with Sniadecki and his service dog though. This is good. Talking about PTSD is very very good. 

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

OMG Honey you beautiful soul

Yes. 11/10. Very good dog.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.