GDT: Sabres @ Penguins, 7pm, 9/26/2018, WGR

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, nfreeman said:

Yeeeeesssshh.  Pilut and Ullmark both just got undressed, and not by one of Pittsburgh's stars, either.

Pilut did get beat, but allowed Ullmark to make the initial save. Borgen just watched the rebound sit there and get tapped in. Would have liked to not see Ullmark give up on it, too.

39 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

So has Alex made the team?

One of the things he’s got in his favour is he’s been very responsible with his positioning.

So he’s not lost in the bottom six the way I assumed he would be a month ago; it’s not top six or bust.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

Is the last game a run through for the actual starters, or is it more everyone else who is on the bubble to make the team?

I'm hoping that it's the last part, but I'm not sure that there's any consensus way to do the last preseason game, so we might not have any idea until Phil submits the lines

Baptiste has done less than Bailey but Bailey still cant stay on his feet.  Pilut has some learning... some good plays some wtf.   Mitts, Tage and Nylander on a line seem to have some chemistry as well as some learning... they didnt all play together tonite.   D was dreadful. Young guys gave Pens too much respect ie Olay hockey.  Sobotka looks solid though.  Passing was dreadful and Zemgus was Zemgus a wrecking ball with no finish.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.